• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Whatever you do don’t go to the concession stands

3 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

You, me, bar, beers, buzzed, wings, shots, drunk, waitresses hot, football Cornell/Hosfstra, slaughter, then quick nap at my place and then we hit the tizzown 

strad, make sure he's wearing pants before you go anywhere.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

strad, make sure he's wearing pants before you go anywhere.

When I was in college I used to get a-wicked hammered. My nickname was "Puke." I would chug a fifth of SoCo, sneak into a frat party, polish off a few people's empties, some brewskies, some Jell-O shots, do some body shots off myself, pass out, wake up the next morning, boot, rally, more SoCo, head to class. Probably would've gotten expelled if I had let it affect my grades, but I aced all my courses. They called me "Ace." It was totally awesome. Got straight B's. They called me "Buzz." 

I tried to order a beer at 6:20. The system said they'd stopped selling alcohol.  Someone ordered it for me. Turns out they didn't have that beer. I tried to order a couple later and the items disappeared from my cart when I tried to check out. In between, we got orders in, waited forever, then jumped the line unknowingly.  Never got confirmation for an order, walked up, and a lady fulfilled it. Probably can get a refund for it since there's no record of it being completed.

They could not have done a worse job.

I usually don't use concessions much and I won't tonight.  

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Never expected to see a Vanderpump Rules post from you.

To be truthful, I am a little embarrassed.  Yes, I have seen my share of shit TV.

The first couple of seasons of Temptation Island are pure gold and Joe Schmo was the king of all of it.

Edited by Dtwncbad

2 minutes ago, ScottT said:

I tried to order a beer at 6:20. The system said they'd stopped selling alcohol.  Someone ordered it for me. Turns out they didn't have that beer. I tried to order one later and the items disappeared from my cart when I tried to check out. In between, we got orders in, waited forever, then jumped the line unknowingly.

They should refund everyone's food and drink.  

Every time I order a beer it disappears.

Bring you own food and water into the game. This will continue to be a nightmare for several more homegames.

Legends, the concessionaire, did all the planning and organization for this - it’s not necessarily the Angel’s staff who should be taking the blame, but they’re left to handle/fix all the complaints. 

Best of luck to anyone going in the next few days!

11 minutes ago, axalar said:

Bring you own food and water into the game. This will continue to be a nightmare for several more homegames.

Legends, the concessionaire, did all the planning and organization for this - it’s not necessarily the Angel’s staff who should be taking the blame, but they’re left to handle/fix all the complaints. 

Best of luck to anyone going in the next few days!

They were confiscating food and drink at the front gate when I went last night.  

1 minute ago, Biergott said:

Back in the day at Jack Murphy Staium in San Diego they did not prohibit bringing your own BEER into the stadium.  They only prohibited bottles and cans.

It was so entertaining to see all these guys walking to the stadium double-fisted with plastic milk jugs (gallons) filled with beer in each hand.

How nasty, flat and warm is the second half of that second gallon?

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

County public health directors and other unelected bureaucrats are in charge of our lives now. Dr. Fauci tells us when we can come and go. He is the all-knowing oracle of infectious diseases and his every utterance is treated as gospel truth by untold millions of people. He's entirely unaccountable. This is what we've come to in America. Freedom and personal responsibility are extinct. Very sad, and scary.

Hmmm I haven't lost any freedom or personal responsibility.

Maybe it is a Bixby Knolls thing.

11 minutes ago, Biergott said:

If people followed the posted guidelines of what’s allowed, this should not have been the case. Pull up the posted guidelines and show it to security if they give you trouble.

Hopefully they get all their ducks in a row ASAP, though.

50 minutes ago, ScottT said:

I tried to order a beer at 6:20. The system said they'd stopped selling alcohol.  Someone ordered it for me. Turns out they didn't have that beer. I tried to order a couple later and the items disappeared from my cart when I tried to check out. In between, we got orders in, waited forever, then jumped the line unknowingly.  Never got confirmation for an order, walked up, and a lady fulfilled it. Probably can get a refund for it since there's no record of it being completed.

Hit up the local breweries or Karl Strauss across the street to get dinner & beers prior to the game.

Problem solved. 

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

Hit up the local breweries and get dinner prior to the game. Fixed! 

Sure would be nice if there were places like this around the stadium. I guess you can bring beer to the massive open air parking lot and get a buzz.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Sure would be nice if there were places like this around the stadium. I guess you can bring beer to the massive open air parking lot and get a buzz.

Karl Strauss is legit. You can walk across the street to the game after having several beers and a good meal.