• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Whatever you do don’t go to the concession stands

22 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I thought the original two weeks was to slow the spread (not stop, because that was never realistic) simply to not overwhelm all the hospitals at the same time.

Over a year later we have like a million restrictions controlling all of us under the pretext of preventing the spread, which we knew from day one was never realistic.

After over a year now, can’t people just decide on their own if they want to go to an Angel game?

County public health directors and other unelected bureaucrats are in charge of our lives now. Dr. Fauci tells us when we can come and go. He is the all-knowing oracle of infectious diseases and his every utterance is treated as gospel truth by untold millions of people. He's entirely unaccountable. This is what we've come to in America. Freedom and personal responsibility are extinct. Very sad, and scary.

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

County public health directors and other unelected bureaucrats are in charge of our lives now. Dr. Fauci tells us when we can come and go. He is the all-knowing oracle of infectious diseases and his every utterance is treated as gospel truth by untold millions of people. He's entirely unaccountable. This is what we've come to in America. Freedom and personal responsibility are extinct. Very sad, and scary.

Fucking crazy right?

5 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

And you said the Angels would report 30k attendance yesterday.  They reported 13,207.

You should shut up and eat your burrito now.

You might want to cut back on your trips to the world's busiest Panda Express.

Excess sodium increases blood pressure because it holds excess fluid in the body, and that creates an added burden on the heart. Too much sodium will increase your risk of stroke, heart failure, osteoporosis, stomach cancer and kidney disease.

10 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

You might want to cut back on your trips to the world's busiest Panda Express.

Excess sodium increases blood pressure because it holds excess fluid in the body, and that creates an added burden on the heart. Too much sodium will increase your risk of stroke, heart failure, osteoporosis, stomach cancer and kidney disease.

Just put the shovel down.  It’s over.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

My guess, and it is only a guess, this home stand will be much of the same as it relates to the concessions figuring it all out.

They will never figure it out. They never figured it out in the Diamond Club, they never figured it out on Club Level, and the stadium is not conducive to fast delivery or technology. I have an inkling you know this as I remember you talking about their problems when someone asked you why there wasn't an In N Out at the stadium years ago. As much as I love Anaheim Stadium it is a dinosaur and I don't have faith in lizard tongue lady and her cohorts solving the concessions problems. It is what it is.

• Chuck changed the title to Whatever you do don’t go to the concession stands