• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. White Sox (Opening Day 4-1-2021)

Chuck

5 minutes ago, disarcina said:

well I still place the blame on OUR catcher - Josh Paul on that play as for the hated AJ Pierzynski - clearly an all around jerk by near - unanimous consensus (just ask the pitching staff he caught) - I thought he played to win and if he could deke the ump and the catcher and everyone else on a ball that may well have been in the dirt - more power to him.

It was JOSH PAUL's job to do the typical tag of the batter and not play umpire.  AJP just took advantage - a jerk to be sure - but an aggressive one pushing the envelope with smart play -- geez I can't stand the guy but admire his brass in pushing that play. And it killed us and our playoff run.

I partially blame Josh Paul as well. I remember throwing my remote against the wall that day....I was pretty heated.

I hated how JP became part of the coaching staff too. I won’t let that bitter memory spoil tonight’s win though