• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 Major League Baseball (News, Notes & Scores around the League)

Chuck

4 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Speaking of poor Angels player assessment, every time I look at Vlad Jr's stats I feel a bit sick. The dude is now hitting .344/.450/.688 with 21 HR, 204 wRC+, and a 4.1 WAR. He's lead the majors in all of those categories except for BA. It seems he has taken the mantle from Juan Soto of likely candidate to be the best hitter of the next decade.

I'd still probably take the other two juniors, Tatis and Acuna, over him if I were building a franchise from scratch, but I like him better than everyone else - maybe including Soto.

Yep

Tie Dumbpoto to a bed and bring in a Marge Schott clone to have her way.

If this is really true, wtf are Perry and his group doing? they had one job and that was to make this team better!

I've said this in the other threads, but who has more power? Perry or Joe. reportly Joe talked with one free agent, who.I assume is Quintana as they didnt offer Bauer a contract, nor walker I guess. 

there were so many other guys on the market that I wanted them to look at instead of Quintana.

Perry has to.make the call on Pujols as Maddon was still running him out without a care for winning.

Maddon still somehow has trust in Caludio, Guerra, Cishek in high leverage situations, yet these guys should be pitching in blowout games.

I'm so frustrated! 

8 hours ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

If this is really true, wtf are Perry and his group doing? they had one job and that was to make this team better!

I've said this in the other threads, but who has more power? Perry or Joe. reportly Joe talked with one free agent, who.I assume is Quintana as they didnt offer Bauer a contract, nor walker I guess. 

there were so many other guys on the market that I wanted them to look at instead of Quintana.

Perry has to.make the call on Pujols as Maddon was still running him out without a care for winning.

Maddon still somehow has trust in Caludio, Guerra, Cishek in high leverage situations, yet these guys should be pitching in blowout games.

I'm so frustrated! 

We’ll have a better idea after this deadline/winter. Could be Perry just wanted to get in and evaluate before making decisions heavily off his own insight, and relied on Joe to bridge the gap.

Or he could be Reagins 2.0* and be sort of a yes man to Joe/Arte’s requests. Could go either way still.

*Reagins 2.0 is not meant as an insult or indictment, nor compliment, in this scenario.

11 hours ago, thebloob said:

The diamondbacks are on their way again tonight.  With a loss they will be 2-27 in their last 29 with TWO 13 game losing streaks.  Wow. 

They're not far from being on pace to break the single season loss record.

22 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Baltimore just DFA former high prospect catcher Chance Sisco. Halo should take a gamble on Sisco he could be kid we need behind the dish.

He's been pretty awful every year he's been in the majors but I'd still take the chance that he becomes better than Suzuki (he probably already is)

9 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

No Danish for you or free fries at golden arches.

Here's a question to ask Maddon and Minasian. With way Suarez and Barria have been pitching should they be in rotation? Put Bundy and Quintana in bullpen. Or ask Minasian if he thinks Trout might ask for a trade after 6 losing seasons?