• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mets fire new GM

Anyone I hear about a dick-pic, it's a female reporting on some male involved in sports, entertainment or politics, and they all follow the same generally theme, it's harassment. 

So my question is, why would they do it? Is there any upside in sending a dick-pic? If you have to send it, I highly doubt it changes her mind on a positive manner. 

So why are they doing it? I honestly don't understand. 

12 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Anyone I hear about a dick-pic, it's a female reporting on some male involved in sports, entertainment or politics, and they all follow the same generally theme, it's harassment. 

So my question is, why would they do it? Is there any upside in sending a dick-pic? If you have to send it, I highly doubt it changes her mind on a positive manner. 

Yeah I really don’t understand if either. Like somehow the dick pic is gonna get her to do a 180 and just swoon over you. 

21 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Situations like these rarely actually have anything to do with romance/dating/sex.  It's a power play.  He sent them because he could and because he didn't think he'd get in trouble.  He probably thought that she'd eventually give in if he kept sending her messages/pics simply because he was in a position of power (relatively speaking) and that in and of itself can be motivation enough to continue behavior like this for warped individuals.

5 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I'd like to know what's going through his mind.  

"you know, she hasn't responded to 60 other texts I've sent.  I know what to do."  

Send.  

See my earlier post.  There are certain types of people who genuinely believe that this type of behavior will eventually lead to what they see as a positive outcome (i.e., the person who's less powerful will give in (and that can mean different things depending on the situation).

41 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

See my earlier post.  There are certain types of people who genuinely believe that this type of behavior will eventually lead to what they see as a positive outcome (i.e., the person who's less powerful will give in (and that can mean different things depending on the situation).

This isn’t true.

There are elements of a power trip that can be present, but they generally assert that prescience or authority component very early on.....not 60 something texts later.

He was infatuated and wanted to get his dick wet. The troubling and underlying condition that needs to be addressed is not getting a response but continually making advances then out of desperation sending out lewd messages to simply get a response/reaction.

Just now, Slegnaac said:

Obviously he is genetically predisposed to making poor choices.  One day science will be able to eliminate this genetic defect.  Probably not in his lifetime. 

All that he needed was a No Dick Pic app that blocks the phone from sending offensive pictures, maybe substitute with an adorable furry woodland creature and that would have prevented this.

15 minutes ago, Brandon said:

This isn’t true.

There are elements of a power trip that can be present, but they generally assert that prescience or authority component very early on.....not 60 something texts later.

He was infatuated and wanted to get his dick wet. The troubling and underlying condition that needs to be addressed is not getting a response but continually making advances then out of desperation sending out lewd messages to simply get a response/reaction.

I disagree, but you're welcome to your own interpretation. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

All that he needed was a No Dick Pic app that blocks the phone from sending offensive pictures, maybe substitute with an adorable furry woodland creature and that would have prevented this.

Vintage Cutting GIF by LA Fashion Festival

..or an app with an automatic Lorena Bobbett response.