• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama administration collecting your phone records from Verizon

Daily Show nailed it.  In response to Obama's comments about how they brief Congress on PRISM, etc, John responded "I think you are misunderstanding the perceived problem, Mr. President.  No one is saying that you broke any laws.  We're just saying, it is a little bit weird that you didn't have to."

Link to the segment?

Feinstein says that Snowden committed an act of treason. That fetid rip also says that "there is no more direct or honest person than Jim Clapper". 

Clapper has been caught lying under oath in front of congress on March 12.

Senator Wyden: "Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?"

James Clapper: "No, sir"

“Truth is treason in an empire of lies.”

Now this turd Clapper has this explanation:

In an interview on Sunday with NBC News, Mr. Clapper acknowledged that his answer had been problematic, calling it “the least untruthful” answer he could give.

Lmfao. It seems to me that the "least untruthful" answer he could have given would have been .... the truth. A medium amount of "untruthfulness" would have been a reply of I don't think so, maybe, sometimes...

Instead he gave the most untruthful (otherwise known as a lie to normal people) answer possible. He said "No" when the answer was "Yes".

I'm sure that the perjury hearings will be forthcoming...

Well this gives me all sorts of warm and fuzzy feelings.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57589495-38/nsa-admits-listening-to-u.s-phone-calls-without-warrants/

The National Security Agency has acknowledged in a new classified briefing that it does not need court authorization to listen to domestic phone calls.

Rep. Jerrold Nadler, a New York Democrat, disclosed this week that during a secret briefing to members of Congress, he was told that the contents of a phone call could be accessed "simply based on an analyst deciding that."

If the NSA wants "to listen to the phone," an analyst's decision is sufficient, without any other legal authorization required, Nadler said he learned. "I was rather startled," said Nadler, an attorney and congressman who serves on the House Judiciary committee.

Not only does this disclosure shed more light on how the NSA's formidable eavesdropping apparatus works domestically it also suggests the Justice Department has secretly interpreted federal surveillance law to permit thousands of low-ranking analysts to eavesdrop on phone calls.

Because the same legal standards that apply to phone calls also apply to e-mail messages, text messages, and instant messages, Nadler's disclosure indicates the NSA analysts could also access the contents of Internet communications without going before a court and seeking approval.

Obama is worse than Bush when it comes to invasion of privacy. The Democratic party is synonymous with fascism. It's time for change.

LOL.  The longer you people continue to point the finger and cease to realize that there is no difference between the parties, the slower that "change" is going to come. 

Don't worry, Obama is on this.......

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-defends-syria-policy-plays-down-nsa-spying-030226244.html

or maybe not.  Stop causing a ruckus by worrying about our rights people.  Or so says our president.

Asked about making government surveillance more transparent, Obama replied: "It is transparent. That's why we set up the FISA court." But the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court renders its rulings in secret, and acts largely as a government rubber stamp -- turning down only a tiny handful of government requests.

Pffft. What a joke. This government is out of control.

• 3 weeks later...

You're not going to be laughing when you're put in a camp for going to a Christian church or for voting for the wrong candidate.

I'm laughing at the thought of somebody being put in a camp for going to a Christian church.

When will the Christian persecution end?

You all are funny. I've just begun to wade in on this political forum as I normal use twitter as my platform. Saying Liberals will be silent, I say bollocks. I lean left and you know what, I'm all for it what the NSA is doing.

I see the same people on multiple social platforms distributing their footprint both real and virtually without restraint. All of a sudden, we are in an uproar when the shit has been going down for almost decades. It is all a joke really.

I just don't understand this selective outrage to support a specific political narrative or POV. But that's just me. I will allow for you to return to your normal sophistry. I'm out.

You all are funny. I've just begun to wade in on this political forum as I normal use twitter as my platform. Saying Liberals will be silent, I say bollocks. I lean left and you know what, I'm all for it what the NSA is doing.

I see the same people on multiple social platforms distributing their footprint both real and virtually without restraint. All of a sudden, we are in an uproar when the shit has been going down for almost decades. It is all a joke really.

I just don't understand this selective outrage to support a specific political narrative or POV. But that's just me. I will allow for you to return to your normal sophistry. I'm out.

stopped reading at twitter

Now this turd Clapper has this explanation:

In an interview on Sunday with NBC News, Mr. Clapper acknowledged that his answer had been problematic, calling it “the least untruthful” answer he could give.

Lmfao. It seems to me that the "least untruthful" answer he could have given would have been .... the truth. A medium amount of "untruthfulness" would have been a reply of I don't think so, maybe, sometimes...

Instead he gave the most untruthful (otherwise known as a lie to normal people) answer possible. He said "No" when the answer was "Yes".

I'm sure that the perjury hearings will be forthcoming...

Next thing you know, Clapper will go Clemens on us and say he misremembered.

LOL