• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama administration collecting your phone records from Verizon

Thanks Bush, thanks Obama.

Rights going down the drain faster than the Angels season, but this thread will have lttle participation.  We get the government we deserve.

I guess the administration has never heard of this:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

So Bush isn't to blame?

He absolutely is to blame.  So is this administration for perpetuating it.

Most probably, the current administration has expanded it considerably, not merely perpetuated it.

I have no problem with blaming Bush for starting it, though. But if they're going to shrug their shoulders and give Obama a pass here, I'll have a big problem with that.

Most probably, the current administration has expanded it considerably, not merely perpetuated it.

That is pure speculation.

I have no problem with blaming Bush for starting it, though. But if they're going to shrug their shoulders and give Obama a pass here, I'll have a big problem with that.

I do.  The farce of impending terrorism allowed Bush and now Obama to blatantly and excessively invade our privacy.

I guess I am in bad trouble. I have photos in my Verizon account of me wearing an American flag T-shirt with the provocative words I love America. Even worse I sometimes wear a ball cap that says proudly served River Rats Mekong Delta 1968. I suspect one even has me carrying a flag that said "Don't tread on me" in front of my congressman's office when he voted to squander my grandkids future earnings. Big Brother has a long memory and reaches far.

Pondering what a attorney will cost.