• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama administration collecting your phone records from Verizon

Neither is worse, for me it's just the constant lying and throwing people under the bus.  We spied on folks.  Own up to it, say sorry and move on.  Put your big boy pants on Mr President.  You are the leader of the free world.  Tell them you and the people you trust believed that this type of information collecting helped keep the world safer.  (Of course it's bullshit, but at least it sounds somewhat leader like). 

in this day and age, i'm pretty sure we know about the movements of various world leaders 24/7. tapping their phones, however, especially of allies, reaches a new low.

it happened on obama's watch, whether he authorized it or not. if didn't, then people need to be fired and possibly prosecuted. if he gave the okay, congress needs to get involved.

unless, of course, this was all planned out this way at bohemian grove last july.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

My guess is that Taylor’s deal mirrors a lot of American millennials.  Grew up in a white fairly affluent community - thus fairly conservative and reactionary by default and not really based on any actual lived experience or belief - then went and got a job or something was out amongst other people and i mean that’ll do it.  It’s fine.  Pretty typical.  

14 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

My guess is that Taylor’s deal mirrors a lot of American millennials.  Grew up in a white fairly affluent community - thus fairly conservative and reactionary by default and not really based on any actual lived experience or belief - then went and got a job or something was out amongst other people and i mean that’ll do it.  It’s fine.  Pretty typical.  

There have been a few factors. Republicans going full [censored] around 2015 is what pushed me over the edge.