• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

46 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

My hope is that we work out a deal for Jon Gray as one of those pre-tender deals! 

By pre-tender deals, it means teams working out a new contract, or "deal," with the player. Not teams dealing players to other teams.

12 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

If Minor's value is 2/19 then Hand 1/10 was a steal

When was the last time Cleveland got rid of a pitcher at the wrong time? I know they’re strapped for cash, but if they didn’t feel he was worth keeping around for $10m, then there must be some valid reasons. Especially since no one else claimed him too. 

Things I learned about Trevor May today:

“May has an avid interest in electronic music, previously using the pseudonym DJ HEYBEEF;[17][18][19] more recently, DJ MAZR,[20] and streams on Twitch. May described himself as "a partnered Twitch Streamer, a DJ, a Social Media connoisseur, an esports Entrepreneur, a gaming tournament organizer and commentator, and obviously an exceptional writer."

21 minutes ago, totdprods said:

When was the last time Cleveland got rid of a pitcher at the wrong time? I know they’re strapped for cash, but if they didn’t feel he was worth keeping around for $10m, then there must be some valid reasons. Especially since no one else claimed him too. 

CC Sabathia, Ciff Lee, and Trevor Bauer, 

21 minutes ago, totdprods said:

Exactly.  This whole "I can't believe the Angels didn't claim him!" stuff is bizarre to me.  Newsflash: 29 other teams also apparently didn't think he was worth that, either.  Something's going on, whether with his medicals/peripherals/etc., or just a broader sense from clubs that the relief market isn't going to support $10M/year for someone like him.  It's now been a month since he has been freely available and he's still unsigned.  That says something.