• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

21 hours ago, Dochalo said:

head scratcher for sure.  a major league deal for a guy who's never been beyond AA?  Regardless of whether the guy was a previous Halos farmhand, that's just odd.  

Angels did this once upon a time. 

https://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-angels-jeremy-mcbryde-20141107-story.html

Thanks Jerry!

2 hours ago, Lou said:

There is no way you thought that was funny

Initially no I didn’t, but people in the responses actually took it seriously and that made it more funny. Like trying to tell people why that trade wouldn’t be beneficial for the Dodgers.

1 hour ago, Bronson said:

Initially no I didn’t, but people in the responses actually took it seriously and that made it more funny. Like trying to tell people why that trade wouldn’t be beneficial for the Dodgers.

Did you consider that reportedly Pujols is now in the best shape of his life?

31 minutes ago, halonatic13 said:

Would you do this trade?  Supposedly Cincy is shopping Gray. 

26EB7734-6587-438F-A57E-E18E154C70F1.jpeg

Shit. 

2 years of control with a team option is tempting, and his salary is very team friendly. 

I'd 100% do that if we signed Bauer as well. But I don't think we'd have the payroll space.