• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rangers (9/9/2020) - Thaiss in LF

Chuck

1 minute ago, rafibomb said:

I'd rather have Jahmai Jones out there who was already called up briefly. He was drafted as an outfielder and played a pretty good center field for a few seasons but converted to 2nd base rather than someone who has no experience in the outfield or 2nd base.

They have very little outfield depth. Upton is a terrible defender and Adell is still learning his position. Not sure what’s going on with Marsh or Jones but they have nothing to lose bringing them up.

4 minutes ago, RendZone said:

They have very little outfield depth. Upton is a terrible defender and Adell is still learning his position. Not sure what’s going on with Marsh or Jones but they have nothing to lose bringing them up.

When La Stella was traded and Barreto was going through the COVID protocols they called Jahmai Jones up for a game but sent him back when Barreto was cleared. When Barreto got hurt I assumed they would bring Jahmai back but for some reason Maddon NEEDED to find a way to get Thaiss' bat in the lineup because he was swinging a good bat in Long Beach...

Edited by rafibomb

1 minute ago, rafibomb said:

When La Stella was traded and Barreto was going through the COVID protocols they called Jahmai Jones up for a game but sent him back when Barreto was cleared. When Barreto got hurt I assumed they would bring Jahmai back but for some reason Maddon NEEDED to find a way to get Thaiss' bat in the lineup because he was swinging a good bat in Long Beach...

Good thing Maddon isn’t coaching football. Today you’re a quarterback and tomorrow you’re a linebacker 

Golly gosh. My attention drifted away for a while, there were 2 outs in the fifth and the Angels were up 2-1. About 20 minutes or more later, I looked back at the game and those big, bad  Rangeros were up 6-2 and there were still 2 outs. Another Angels starter melted in the Texas heat after just 4.2 innings. Oh, wait. That place doesn't get hot anymore. Oh well.

21 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Or we can bring up Marsh and give him a go around. He is know as the best Defensive outfielder in our system. 

and Please take Milner out. 

Marsh isn't on the 40 man, so maybe that's the reason they haven't brought him up.   But, they are going to have to add him to the 40 man this winter so...  If you know someone isn't going to be a part of the team next year and you have that spot opening up..   why keep the dead weight?

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

Marsh isn't on the 40 man, so maybe that's the reason they haven't brought him up.   But, they are going to have to add him to the 40 man this winter so...  If you know someone isn't going to be a part of the team next year and you have that spot opening up..   why keep the dead weight?

So do Milner, Burnes and Robles deserve a spot on the 40 man?