• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Andrelton Simmons next to be traded?

Chuck

If we can’t get at least a top 25 prospect for Simmons, i would rather just keep him and 1 year deal to rebuild his value and try to trade him next year. The bat seem like it's still there (small sample); 293 with an 358 obp, along with that defense.

5 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

If we can't get at least a top 25 prospect for Simmons, i would rather just keep him and 1 year deal to rebuild his value and try to trade him next year.

The bat seem like it's still there (small sample); 293 with an 358 obp, along with that defense. 

1 minute ago, failos said:

If we can’t get at least a top 25 prospect for Simmons, i would rather just keep him and 1 year deal to rebuild his value and try to trade him next year. The bat seem like it's still there (small sample); 293 with an 358 obp, along with that defense.

Whats Up Reaction GIF by WWE

1 hour ago, totdprods said:

I’d take someone like Zeuch or Hatch for Simmons in a heartbeat from Toronto, or Mike King from NY. 

You would think the Yankees or Blue Jays would make a deal for Simmons. I'm guessing it will be the Yankees. 

25 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

You would think the Yankees or Blue Jays would make a deal for Simmons. I'm guessing it will be the Yankees. 

I think it’s inevitable. Billy is just waiting until someone caves and offers something better than the other, or for the teams to sort out other needs first.

Just a weird hunch but I feel like there’s a change a big three-team deal materializes and the Angels are involved. There’s so much overlap.

Edited by totdprods

6 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

The way Simmons and Goodwin have played of late I doubt we get a dime bag of cheap weed for their services. 

We just can't have nice things. 

Simmons is hitting .364 in 22 at-bats with an OBP of .462 since his return from injury 

Edited by rafibomb