• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Madbum and Ryu

30 minutes ago, Pujols4MVP said:

Could have had Stripling but AL DAVIS Moreno said NO to it.

That said, I hope Simmons is back soon so Rengifo can go back to the bench and keep the bench warm, he just isn't hitting anything.

So who were the minor leaguers going the other way again?

On 5/1/2019 at 7:45 AM, Chuckster70 said:

From what I've watched of him this season there's an uptick on his FB velo and his slider looks a lot like a young CC Sabbathia's and Randy Johnson's. 

So he's a different guy this season opposed to previous years. 

3 years of club control is pretty darn good though for someone who is already having success at the big league level and striking out a ton of guys. 

On 5/1/2019 at 9:23 AM, Angel Oracle said:

I would, but would the Tigers?   Boyd is pretty much a known entity now, while Suarez is still unproven.    Might take a 3rd solid prospect to get it done.

Boyd already showed the Ks/BBs ratio and some solid endurance a year ago, over a full season.

On 5/1/2019 at 5:29 PM, RBM said:

I would absolutely include either Ward or Thaiss in a trade for Boyd. I know this is his breakout season so far and it’s early. However, it’s a chance to get a top of the rotation guy under control for two more seasons for an unproven corner infielder. Easy decision in my eyes but I think Detroit would want more. 

On 7/2/2019 at 10:40 AM, Lou said:

Boyd will turn out to be a bad decision for whichever team acquires him. 

5 minutes ago, RBM said:

I would Still trade Thaiss or Ward for Boyd Lou. They’re unproven and expendable.  
Boyd has had three terrible starts but he’s got upside. Just needs to clean up his pitch selection and execution. Nothing structural going on. He’s cost controlled through 2022. 

It wasn't just Thaiss or Ward, however. They would have been included in the deal.