• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

I am unsure of how the ISIS prisoners should be dealt with.  There is no ISIS nation for them to be returned to.  The European allies are not allowing any to be returned to their countries.  So the Kurds are just stuck with the responsibility and expense of jailing them? If there was any an operation that the UN should take over, it would seem to be dealing with the ISIS prisoners should be on their dance card.  

I didn't believe this until I actually saw the video from Fox News: Eric Trump asking "Why is it that every family in politics enriches themselves? It's sickening." From the son of the man who scheduled the G-7 Summit at his own resort, only backing off when the heat got to be too much.

Eric Trump bashes the children of politicians profiting off their family name to enrich themselves: ‘It is sickening’

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Apparently these fuc*king morons don’t know how cabinets work. 

53312336-40AD-4F5A-852E-7A353E4E62BE.jpeg

Don't expect any kind of sense to people who immediately resort to firearms to resolve any issue that they don't like. The Second Amendment was put in place to protect the government, not overturn it.

9 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Don't expect any kind of sense to people who immediately resort to firearms to resolve any issue that they don't like. The Second Amendment was put in place to protect the government, not overturn it.

Would you like the 2nd amendment repealed?

Edited by Lhalo

17 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Would you like the 2nd amendment repealed?

It outlived its original purpose at least 100 years ago. I have no issue with people having weapons for home defense, and I'm not am one of the "take all of the guns" crowd. However, for far too long it has been easier to get a firearm than it is to get a car. There are also weapons in civilian hands that have no business being there. They serve no legitimate purpose for personal use, and anyone who believes that they are going to hold the government at bay with them, well, good luck with that.

I have to admit that it is tempting to live somewhere where there is far less proliferation of guns, and less obsession with the gun culture. When I was traveling in the UK, there was a gun death in the country - one - and it made the national news. Here, they can't even report all that take place in a given city because it would take up the entire news broadcast. Not a lot of mass shootings in Canada, either.