• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Ah's Stick's link.

I'd say pretty clearly it was implied that Trump was offering something (or to withhold something) for something. I have a problem with the State in pretty much every way. It's pretty obvious that all US AID is given with the idea that whatever administration is giving it is getting something in return. I'd also suggest the pretty clearly politicians leverage their power to gain - either for themselves, their fianciers, their families, etc... I'd love for Biden to be exposed for what he is. I'd love for Trump to be exposed as well. I mean we all sort of know that all of these people are corrupt scum. If we're going to assess political figures I don't know that we can do that without comparing them to other political figures. I don't see much of a difference between Trump and Obama aside from their death tolls and the respect and love they receive from the media.

Imagine what they would find if they really dug deep into all our elected officials.

5 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

One was said by CNN, the other was said by the POTUS.

I don't see the difference here!

True but it’s people’s selective outrage that’s the difference. It’s a terrible word choice but to imply it was done to be racial is silly.

Edited by Jason

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

What defines a conservative?

Conservatives in general are those who have made their place, mostly by working for it, and are trying to keep it so they have to fall into alliance with robber barons and religious fanatics to have enough votes to have a fighting chance and the rest are those who just hate the idea of being called a liberal

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Looks like they left after eating some pizza. 

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Looks like they left after eating some pizza. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/23/us/politics/trump-impeachment-news.html

Laura K. Cooper, a Defense Department official who oversees Ukraine policy, has begun her deposition with impeachment investigators, which was delayed for hours by protesting House Republicans.

About two dozen House Republicans, chanting “Let us in! Let us in!” stormed the secure room where a Defense Department official arrived Wednesday morning to testify in the impeachment inquiry, refusing to leave and delaying her testimony for hours.

Real mature, Republicans. Real mature.