• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

Rico, you’re supposed to say, i agree. obviously my assessment of ISIS spreading was wrong. In 2015 we had a lot more troops there and ISIS was in full swing. At some point we should leave. I do believe now that when we leave it will be ugly. We are never leaving there. I’ve been wrong before. I also thought drafting Joe Mixon in my fantasy team was a great idea. 

Edited by Jason

14 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Libs are hawks now

Not wanting to make ISIS stronger by destroying Kurds is hawkish?  And you SAY you didn’t vote for him.

sure jan GIF

And Trumpublicans are hawks...just against anyone in this country who isn’t a white straight male born with a silver spoon in their mouth.  Just ask Heather Heyer.

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Apparently this is what the left want's now. If they think Syria was bad, wait until we pull out of Afghanistan 

Massacres all around, and two weeks later the Taliban back in power. Hand wringing begins. No president wants to take the blame for the inevitable disaster, so we're there forever. Our troops are glorified security guards keeping a lid on the chaos, that's the gist of it. We're stuck.

8 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

She isn't crooked?

LOL

Hey MT! How are you bud?

I have a question 4 u...how did you come to the conclusion that I was saying she "isn't crooked"? I hate Hillary Clinton. She is probably aware and therefore complicit in Bill diddling little kids with Epstein. F*ck her.

But by Trump's definition of "Crooked", she has passed the test. By his own DOJ investigation. They found nothing on her.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Hey MT! How are you bud?

I have a question 4 u...how did you come to the conclusion that I was saying she "isn't crooked"? I hate Hillary Clinton. She is probably aware and therefore complicit in Bill diddling little kids with Epstein. F*ck her.

But by Trump's definition of "Crooked", she has passed the test. By his own DOJ investigation. They found nothing on her.

Well, you complained that Trump called her crooked when is 100% correct.

the fact that he is also a corrupt douchebag doesn't make it any less true.

I didn't complain about anything. Just thought it was funny. 

And once again, he wasn't "100% correct". He's talking about butter emails which is what the entire investigation and 90% of Con boners have been about for 4 years. And they didn't find anything. 

The fact that Hillary is a piece of shit doesn't mean Trump was "right".