• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

So is that the right's defense of Trump removing Troops from Syria? That we don't want to be there forever?

That's nice. So what do you think of Trump sending 3,000 troops to Saudi Arabia? 

Man, you are so amped up on Trump.  A lot of us have been clamoring for the U.S. to leave that area.

Long before Trump

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Oh that’s convenient.  ISIS was created by Obama ? Lol.  

the entire shit show in Iraq is 100% the responsibility of Bush and Cheney. 

Obviously they've impacted foreign policy as negatively or more than any other admin ever, but they're an easy target. But it starts way before them and continues far after them. And it will continue to happen because the only people who have the right views on foreign policy - Gabbard, Ron Paul are targeted as assets, racists, kooks, etc. 

But hey guys, keep voting away! Doing a bang up job

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Obviously they've impacted foreign policy as negatively or more than any other admin ever, but they're an easy target. But it starts way before them and continues far after them. And it will continue to happen because the only people who have the right views on foreign policy - Gabbard, Ron Paul are targeted as assets, racists, kooks, etc. 

But hey guys, keep voting away! Doing a bang up job

I’m not disagreeing.  I just think it’s not correct to say that Obama allowed isis to be come into being.  I don’t believe that’s fair. 

But hey ! I do agree that our votes are all worthless. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

How is it 50 troops prevented 800 ISIS prisoners from escaping when it wasn't their job to guard them? This is more left lunacy, the prisoners released or escaping is the jurisdiction of those holding them. It was not the U.S. 

Right, they just happened to escape the literal minute the US troops are pulled out.

Do you even read some of the shit you post?

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

How is it 50 troops prevented 800 ISIS prisoners from escaping when it wasn't their job to guard them? This is more left lunacy, the prisoners released or escaping is the jurisdiction of those holding them. It was not the U.S. 

Those holding them were running away for their lives because the US abandoned them.

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I didnt vote for the clown.  I dont feel the need to defend his sorry butt.

And yes, I dont think we should be there.  At all.

You still need to see that agreeing with one thing he does doesnt make you a supporter. 

it's the AW lib playbook 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

2 hours ago, Rico said:

Those holding them were running away for their lives because the US abandoned them.

Remember, it is our job to deal with the rest of the world's problems 

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

50 soldiers leave on a scheduled date and these guys ran away? No planning to do a prisoner move, just up and took off? That sounds like the guys responsible were not responsible to start with. 

No, when the US troops left, the Turks invaded and carpet bombed random shit, including the prisons that held ISIS, and allowing the prisoners to escape. The Kurds should have just executed them, but I'm guessing they didn't want to be low on bullets when the Turks invaded.

It’s pretty easy for those who have no skin in the game to talk as though the only choices were pull out now or stay forever. It wouldn’t hurt to make at least a tiny effort to reward those who did a large part of the dirty work in these conflicts. What do you think the Afghanis who have remained loyal so far as think when they see this? Should they turn on us before we bail and leave them to the Taliban? How much more dangerous did it just become for our forces there?