• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

I believe that these more recent polls are useless as the "facts" are still not in front of us because of the closed door nature of the proceedings.  Leaking selected "facts" should not settle the issue.  I personally would like to hear John Ratcliff question these witnesses before I form my opinion of which statements are the most believable. I also believe that the Syria pullout is coloring these polls.  

13 minutes ago, LAAMike said:

I believe that these more recent polls are useless as the "facts" are still not in front of us because of the closed door nature of the proceedings.  Leaking selected "facts" should not settle the issue.  I personally would like to hear John Ratcliff question these witnesses before I form my opinion of which statements are the most believable. I also believe that the Syria pullout is coloring these polls.  

It's not their committee

A second tweet, which remains active on Drake's account @thedrake30, says: "You can't do an impeachment inquiry from the basement of Capital Hill without even a vote! What is going on in this country?"

The republicans held impeachment inquiry in private with Clinton and then with the Benghazi hearings.  I don't get how they can be brainwashed so easily. He said a couple more equally stupid things on his twitter, but he just made his twitter private so I can't post them anymore lol.

I hope he gets fired.

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Honest question, why aren't they allowed in the deposition?

Only the members of the committee holding the deposition.  Like every other hearing and deposition being held by a congressional committee.  It is nothing new.

Also, seeing as it was being held in a SCIF, it must have been discussing some sort of classified information which from my understanding is not something normally disseminated to large groups at once.

This was just a stunt to intimidate and disrupt the process.

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Huh? They are. About 1/4 of those raiding the SCIF were actually allowed to attend the hearings, but chose to make a fool of themselves instead. Still, there are some republicans who actually take their job seriously and are currently attending the hearings and asking questions along with the democrats.

This was all a distraction from the testimony of Taylor yesterday, and to obviously convince the sheep that this entire process is a sham.

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

They are, just not those Republicans.  It’s just a clown show.   Political theatre and that’s it.  12 Republicans were present sitting on the committee.  Gaetz and his shit heads were just running interference.