• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

1 hour ago, yvangelfan said:

If they're in your neighborhood, what do you do?

Just protesters and they weren't on his property (assuming it was even his property). Firearms are for self defense and that didn't look like self defense 

19 hours ago, wopphil said:

This is the kind of knee-jerk reaction that sends the message that “cops are bad.” Which is a terrible message to send, and really no different than the assumptions people make about black people because of the actions of a few bad ones.

Rather than taking from police officers, perhaps governments should be reevaluating the property tax laws. Maybe it’s time for wholesale change on that front. And maybe the left should ask themselves whether their anti-business policies are hurting black communities (spoiler alert, they probably are).

It is unfortunately knee-jerk but I think these times call for some sort of immediate action. That money could be put to good use, but if they plan on taking police resources away from from high crime areas then they need to replace it with something. 

California surfers spell out 'unity' with boards before staging paddle out in George Floyd's memory

Hundreds of surfers gather in support of Black Lives Matter, following the death in Minneapolis police custody of George Floyd, as they spell "UNITY" with their boards before participating in a paddle out for unity at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas, Calif., June 3. Tyler Transki/Handout via REUTERS  

Hundreds of surfers gather in support of Black Lives Matter, following the death in Minneapolis police custody of George Floyd, as they spell "UNITY" with their boards before participating in a paddle out for unity at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas, Calif., June 3

31 minutes ago, Redondo said:

California surfers spell out 'unity' with boards before staging paddle out in George Floyd's memory

Hundreds of surfers gather in support of Black Lives Matter, following the death in Minneapolis police custody of George Floyd, as they spell "UNITY" with their boards before participating in a paddle out for unity at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas, Calif., June 3. Tyler Transki/Handout via REUTERS  

Hundreds of surfers gather in support of Black Lives Matter, following the death in Minneapolis police custody of George Floyd, as they spell "UNITY" with their boards before participating in a paddle out for unity at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas, Calif., June 3

tubular, dude.

I mean a woman on her period is just asking to shoot somebody. 

"Hello sir, I'm officer Karen McDonald. Do you think I'm fat?"

awkward kid GIF

"He thinks I'm fat. HE THINKS IM FAT" 

*sobs*

"He....HE HAS A G...GUN!"

*shoots*

"WHY DOESN'T MY HUSBAND TOUCH ME ANYMORE 😭

11 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

The invention of k cups really reduced the need of women in law enforcement. Combine that with more stringent sexual harassment polices and there is no justification for women cops. 

This is so wise

21 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

The invention of k cups really reduced the need of women in law enforcement. Combine that with more stringent sexual harassment polices and there is no justification for women cops. 

Does K Cups make a Circle K blend?