• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Most people are racist.  I’m not saying that like some PC twat, I’m saying that as a rational person who observes other humans.  Blacks don’t like whites very much.  Blacks don’t like Asians.  Blacks laugh at Latinos who act badass.  Asians hate everyone, including all other Asians except their own Asian.  And everyone isn’t huge fans of Asians except some white dudes have a thing for the women.  Nobody has a thing for black women, not even black men.  Hispanics and whites are OK sometimes, but Hispanics don’t like blacks, and Hispanics have no idea there are even different kinds of Chinos and they’re kind of whatever with them. 

I guarantee someplace over the last week some black folk got back to their “crib” and someone said something like “sheet, motherfucking cracka ass crackas and some Ching chongs and a bunch of Mexicans or whatever, I don’t know, they be trying to March and help, but theys just getting in the way of some prime fuckin’ looten yo”.

We aren’t not united.  

I got a feeling blacks are going to be begging the cops real soon. when the cities defund the police, the Hispanic gangs will finish them off. 

5 hours ago, calscuf said:

Most people are racist.  I’m not saying that like some PC twat, I’m saying that as a rational person who observes other humans.  Blacks don’t like whites very much.  Blacks don’t like Asians.  Blacks laugh at Latinos who act badass.  Asians hate everyone, including all other Asians except their own Asian.  And everyone isn’t huge fans of Asians except some white dudes have a thing for the women.  Nobody has a thing for black women, not even black men.  Hispanics and whites are OK sometimes, but Hispanics don’t like blacks, and Hispanics have no idea there are even different kinds of Chinos and they’re kind of whatever with them. 

I guarantee someplace over the last week some black folk got back to their “crib” and someone said something like “sheet, motherfucking cracka ass crackas and some Ching chongs and a bunch of Mexicans or whatever, I don’t know, they be trying to March and help, but theys just getting in the way of some prime fuckin’ looten yo”.

We aren’t not united.  

Haha! My brother and I are both married to women that are half Asian.

12 hours ago, wopphil said:

Everyone has these preconceived notions - it doesn’t make you racist. And I’ll bet for every for every fault you find in someone’s culture, a decent person can find as many or more good things. 

I'd suggest you sit down with a black person and ask about their experience with racism. You'll be surprised how prevalent it is.

11 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

I'd suggest you sit down with a black person and ask about their experience with racism. You'll be surprised how prevalent it is.

What did I say that suggests I haven’t done this, or that I am not aware of how prevalent racism is? I think racism is prevalent. I also think that many people have stereotypical feelings about others that don’t rise to the level of racism. 

12 hours ago, angelinkc said:

This is going to piss some people off. No doubt the cop was wrong and deserves to be punished accordingly. the reality is that  floyd was a 20 year criminal with a history of violence and drug addiction. black people are safer without him. lets not forget he robbed a pregnant black woman at gun point. it is time for some perspective and understand he wasnt MLK

That doesn't make me angry because I recognize how stupid a take it is. You have no malice here. You're just being stupid.

Went to the bank this morning in Larchmont Village.  Was surprised to see a national guard vehicle on the village street.  I didn't go all the way into the village, but did see one boarded up place.  So not sure if it was hit by looting or not.  

1 hour ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Our first home was in almost entirely black community in Altadena. There was one interracial couple, and one old white lady at the end of the block. She was murdered 3 months before we sold and moved out. 

We spent a good deal of time talking with the neighbors that would talk to us. Many wouldn't. They had their reasons based on life experiences. One was the neighbor across the street that wouldn't acknowledge a wave for the first year. Then her brother that lived in Alaska came down to visit and found out our last name was the same as one of his best friends. He came over to ask if we were related, he was talking about my Grand Uncle Emil.

After that his sister started talking to us. We were now vouched for. Her reason for not being neighborly was at 70 years old she was still doing house cleaning to supplement her social security and was afraid we would turn her in for unreported income. "Never trust white people" was what she was told growing up. And she said she handed that advice down to her children and they to theirs. It was generally accepted by the neighborhood as a common truth talking to others. 

They probably were right.

27 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Went to the bank this morning in Larchmont Village.  Was surprised to see a national guard vehicle on the village street.  I didn't go all the way into the village, but did see one boarded up place.  So not sure if it was hit by looting or not.  

We've gone to the Salt and Straw there several times.

2 hours ago, wopphil said:

What did I say that suggests I haven’t done this, or that I am not aware of how prevalent racism is? I think racism is prevalent. I also think that many people have stereotypical feelings about others that don’t rise to the level of racism. 

Such as?

Just now, st1ckboy said:

I didn't watch the video. Was it about when he trained Jimmy Kimmel to box Michael The Maintenance Man?

Didn't watch the video? You've had nothing but time to watch it, you lazy ass. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Jerk.

oh, and welcome back, I guess. 

12 hours ago, calscuf said:

I knew you were full of shit.  You tried tricking this bunch of horny nerds into thinking you’re some hot piece and the truth comes out that you’re 20 years removed from even the possibility of that being the case.  All credibility lost.  

Move on gents.

I'm not here to trick a bunch of horny assbites in an AW forum. I'm orgasmically married to a Mike Trout look-alike who doesn't like me coming here because of POS like you. But I enjoy talking to people about different subjects, so here I am. 

And I am a hot piece, bud.....

3 hours ago, fishbulb said:

That doesn't make me angry because I recognize how stupid a take it is. You have no malice here. You're just being stupid.

So you believe we should burn down America and idolize a man who was amongst the worst people of any race?

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

In CDA, Idaho they are most likely to protest against there not being enough killing of black guys by the cops.

Welcome back. I do believe some are ready to beat these fools down. I know a will be in town Saturday to assist business owners if needed. 

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Welcome back. I do believe some are ready to beat these fools down. I know a will be in town Saturday to assist business owners if needed. 

Thanks. Don't you live out in the sticks? I saw my Mom and Aunt talking about riots on Facebook in Rancho Santa Margarita, so I looked it up and there were like 7 people on the corner holding signs.