• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Holy shit I’m really getting tired of my network of white people. Acknowledge it’s hard to be black. Recognize that cops are a threat to black people. Empathize with the fear that many black people live with. But holy crap stop asking black people and more “liberal” (than you)  white people to absolve you of your sins. 

I don't really think your generation and younger is the source of guilt for being assholes to black people. You started your days post race riots of the 60's and the general public talking points were about a new deal with continuing education of how hard it is to grow up black.

Unfortunately my generation and those before mine that actually started the change were riddled with racist cunts and still are. I have no reason to apologize for my actions. I owe an eternal debt of gratitude to a black man that extended his knowledge to teach me how to work in television. I have tried since to pay back and forward.

But people over 60 are pretty ingrained in the Howdy Doody America of their childhood and don't want Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, gays infiltrating their own private whites only world. They also make up over half of your government from city to federal level.

A little extinction goes a long way some times for a change in the overall ecology. Sure, there will still be some velo-racist dinosaurs running around after the boomers all croak and sink into the primordial ooze but it won't be a world over populated with T-Racists, gobbling up all the resources. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I don't really think your generation and younger is the source of guilt for being assholes to black people. You started your days post race riots of the 60's and the general public talking points were about a new deal with continuing education of how hard it is to grow up black.

Unfortunately my generation and those before mine that actually started the change were riddled with racist cunts and still are. I have no reason to apologize for my actions. I owe an eternal debt of gratitude to a black man that extended his knowledge to teach me how to work in television. I have tried since to pay back and forward.

But people over 60 are pretty ingrained in the Howdy Doody America of their childhood and don't want Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, gays infiltrating their own private whites only world. They also make up over half of your government from city to federal level.

A little extinction goes a long way some times for a change in the overall ecology. Sure, there will still be some velo-racist dinosaurs running around after the boomers all croak and sink into the primordial ooze but it won't be a world over populated with T-Racists, gobbling up all the resources. 

Okay Amen Boomer!

Rules for thee, not for me...

COVID-19 Information for Minnesota Funeral Directors

URGENT: New Funeral Executive Order - Increased Limits

May 23, 2020

Governor Walz  just issued EO 20-62 which goes into effect on May 26, 2020 at 11:59pm. It allows indoor funerals at 25% of normal occupant capacity, with a maximum of 250 (250 max indoor and outdoor). A preparedness plan must be developed in accordance with MDH. Please see Executive Order here.

https://www.mnfuneral.org/page/coronavirus

The following guidelines from the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) are for outdoor recreational activities during the COVID-19 pandemic, based upon Governor

Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times from others, except for members of the same household.

https://files.dnr.state.mn.us/aboutdnr/covid 19/outdoor-guidelines.pdf

Hilarious.

Started talking to an old ex about two weeks ago or so. She used the word "triggered" a few times and I hate that word and should have seen this coming. She just invited me to the LA Pride Black Lives Matter march in Hollywood. You almost want to go for just the laughs. Funny when your initial response is no right away, but you want to do it in a delicate way to still smash.

I just picture that ass eating photo on the cop car from last night.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

At least they aren’t crowding in a church or on beach like murderous savages 

i think it would be deeply meaningful and multi-culturally embracing for us to do this at our first post-covid 19 aw.com fanfest. we could even find a few astros or mariners fans and just blow this sh*t wide open.

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

Unfortunately my generation and those before mine that actually started the change were riddled with racist c*nts and still are. I have no reason to apologize for my actions. I owe an eternal debt of gratitude to a black man that extended his knowledge to teach me how to work in television. I have tried since to pay back and forward.

Saying "I'm not racist, youngster, but my generation is a bunch of asshole racists".is a big part of the problem.

I don't know anyone who is ingrained in the 50's era. My parents weren't racist, neither were my aunts and uncles. I'm in my forties, and I don't know ANYONE who is racist. But you have your experiences, I guess.

People in their 20's  can be just as racist as anybody. Ask BLM.

14 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

Saying "I'm not racist, youngster, but my generation is a bunch of asshole racists".is a big part of the problem.

I don't know anyone who is ingrained in the 50's era. My parents weren't racist, neither were my aunts and uncles. I'm in my forties, and I don't know ANYONE who is racist. But you have your experiences, I guess.

People in their 20's  can be just as racist as anybody. Ask BLM.

The thing is, everyone is a racist now. If you don’t support the far left, and/or if you are white, you are necessarily racist.