• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

Heard on Adam Corolla’s podcast this morning that Chauvin’s wife is filing for divorce and seeking to change her name. Apparently she’s a former Miss Minnesota.

I think she filed like REAL QUICK after the incident became public. Either it was in process before all this happened, or it’s the fastest divorce filing I’ve ever heard of. The incident happened last Monday, and I remember hearing this on Thursday or Friday of last week.

26 minutes ago, Don said:

I think she filed like REAL QUICK after the incident became public. Either it was in process before all this happened, or it’s the fastest divorce filing I’ve ever heard of. The incident happened last Monday, and I remember hearing this on Thursday or Friday of last week.

Many cops have shitty marriages due to the high stress of the job. It was probably in the works. She also probably didn’t want to be murdered by a mob. Now she doesn’t have to worry about that and can get a tell all book deal 

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

They have identified this guy from earlier in the thread...

200603153322-02-nathan-caraway-twitter-video-exlarge-169.jpg.abab2b6056598630e2f351fef4620861.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/us/ohio-protester-anarchist-antifa-trump-twitter-trnd/index.html

Protester who Trump called an 'anarchist' on Twitter says he was just trying to help out

Honestly, I think he was profiled based on his appearance. I also don’t expect to admit it if he was up to no good.

Edited by Jason

Literally just finished this podcast with Adam Carolla today. Mostly dudes bs'ing around about cars, Paul Newman, and The Man Show.

But towards the end they hit on everything going on.

It’s fun watching the mean elderly lady yell at everyone for not wearing a mask unless they’re black. Haha

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Honestly, I think he was profiled based on his appearance. I also don’t expect to admit it if he was up to no good.

I think he was profiled because he looked shady, was organizing rioters and paying them. We know white left wingers are lazy and still racist, so the very last thing you'd expect them to do is hand $60 of their own money to a couple black dudes with bicycles to get them to go buy 'supplies.' 

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

That's actually really interesting that he had already tested positive on April 3rd, and still had it almost 2 months later.

I’m so scared that I’m living my life as if none of this shit is going on. The only thing I noticed different today was when I went to pick up my car from the service department Sterling had taken all their cars out of the front lot. It was a precaution just in case the idiot parade left the peninsula and traveled down PCH.