• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

41 minutes ago, NrM said:

it's unbelievable how much anger is out there. i would never in my life figured i would have lived long enough to see people yelling at the police at the top of their lungs, pushing them, or even spray painting them as that one kid did. 

honestly, i have trouble understanding why there is such deep and intense anger/hate right now being displayed by so many. is life really that bad for this many people?

don't get me wrong, i recognize the obvious problems and understand that a lot of people have been affected. but something isn't adding up for me and i'm not sure what it is.

these kids don't want a police presence. do they think that without a police force that people are going to live peacefully and that crime will just simply disappear?

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

Literally just finished this podcast with Adam Carolla today. Mostly dudes bs'ing around about cars, Paul Newman, and The Man Show.

But towards the end they hit on everything going on.

It’s fun watching the mean elderly lady yell at everyone for not wearing a mask unless they’re black. Haha

The story of how he got into the business was great. 

Alleged Molotov attacker released thanks to ex-Obama official

A former high-level Obama administration intelligence official has guaranteed the $250,000 bail for the New York City lawyer who allegedly firebombed an unoccupied NYPD police cruiser early Saturday, calling the suspect her "best friend," Fox News has confirmed.

The Washington Free Beacon first reported that Salmah Rizvi, who served in the Defense Department and State Department during the Obama administration, went to bat for Urooj Rahman, who was arrested this weekend alongside Pryor Cashman associate Colinford Mattis.

Rizvi, an associate at the law firm Ropes & Gray, told the court: "Urooj Rahman is my best friend and I am an associate at the law firm Ropes & Gray in Washington, D.C. ... I earn $255,000 a year."

The Free Beacon noted that, according to her biography at the Islamic Scholarship Fund, Rizvi's "high-value work would often inform the president's daily briefs." Rahman's biography on Ropes & Gray's website states that she was an analyst "focusing primarily on sanctioned finance operations."

Rizvi also received a scholarship supported by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a radical anti-Israel group, and was a fellow at a legal organization that supports boycotting Israel. In 2009, the FBI severed its once-close ties to CAIR amid mounting evidence that the group had links to a support network for Hamas.

Rizvi additionally received scholarship funds from the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans, founded by the brother of left-wing megadonor George Soros.

Edited by Redondo

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

I actually feel very bad for the families that couldn’t grieve their loved ones the way they wanted to

Well according to “scientists” the virus should spread through the funeral like wildfire. RIP Biden. 

Holy shit I’m really getting tired of my network of white people. Acknowledge it’s hard to be black. Recognize that cops are a threat to black people. Empathize with the fear that many black people live with. But holy crap stop asking black people and more “liberal” (than you)  white people to absolve you of your sins. 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Well according to “scientists” the virus should spread through the funeral like wildfire. RIP Biden. 

The R0 (science) suggests that we should have herd immunity in about 12 days

I get your point but I don’t see the Democrats taking ownership for slavery anytime soon. None of my family owned slaves and I damn sure ain’t kneeling in defeat for some shit I didn’t do. If America is a failed racist state , why in the hell are people jumping the border to get here? America isn’t perfect but we are the most generous nation in the world. Even the greedy white people who adopt hundreds of thousands of black babies every year deserve some credit. 

9 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Sarcasm? Everything I've seen is that herd immunity is 70-80%. US is at like 6% and already dying at 7 times the rate of the world average (winning!).

70% of the world at 1% death rate = yikes.

It was sarcasm since no one gives a fuck about social distancing anymore