• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Just now, Tank said:

i still remain skeptical when each side is so adamant about their position.

and the extra ballot sent to my house is still in my possession...

If the Dems were planning to use mail-in voting to commit voter fraud in their favor, why would an erroneous ballot get sent to a household that leans Republican? Shouldn't only solid Dem households receive the fraudulent ballots?

28 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Because you're Mexican you can use the phrase "the whole enchilada."

what i'm about to tell you is 100% completely true...

one day at school, the president of our church and the educational superintendent were both visiting by my classroom. i said "well, if it isn't the big cheese and the big enchilada!" they both laughed with me. our lives have been forever linked together since that moment, and all three of us are better men because of it.

good luck tomorrow, lou.

Just now, Tank said:

one day at school, the president of our church and the educational superintendent were both visiting by my classroom. i said "well, if it isn't the big cheese and the big enchilada!" they both laughed with me. our lives have been forever linked together since that moment, and all three of us are better men because of it.

good luck tomorrow, lou.

I thought this was going to be a funny story.

19 minutes ago, Tank said:

good luck tomorrow, lou.

1po3sc.jpg

11 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I thought this was going to be a funny story.

The man's idea of an exciting meal is quinoa with a side of steamed carrots, and his greatest challenge thus far in life was overcoming a crippling Mountain Dew addiction. That's not the sort of background that produces humor.