• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

I don't know why anyone would send money to BLM or what they would use it for.  But I don't believe BLM promotes violence. There may be some angry individuals with wacky ideas, but those ideas aren't mainstream within the movement. So I see no reason to condemn BLM. 

Proud Boys have made it really clear they are about violence. 

24 minutes ago, Rico said:

I don't know why anyone would send money to BLM or what they would use it for.  But I don't believe BLM promotes violence. There may be some angry individuals with wacky ideas, but those ideas aren't mainstream within the movement. So I see no reason to condemn BLM. 

Proud Boys have made it really clear they are about violence. 

You just pivoted to a different argument. 

I condemn looting, destruction of public and private property, defacing buildings and any involved in those actions. There is no excuse for any of these actions and are not part of any constitutional or bill of rights provision. 

No excuse. 

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I condemn looting, destruction of public and private property, defacing buildings and any involved in those actions. There is no excuse for any of these actions and are not part of any constitutional or bill of rights provision. 

No excuse. 

Do you condemn fascism?

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

I don't know why this is so important to you.

Because when you spread disinformation it really needs correction. I am not saying anything negative about BLM but they are an organized movement regardless if they have individual charters.

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

Because when you spread disinformation it really needs correction. I am not saying anything negative about BLM but they are an organized movement regardless if they have individual charters.

They have charters now?