• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

47 minutes ago, Rico said:

Biden being a responsible adult after being exposed to Trump on Tuesday, who has likely been sick since last Saturday. 

Meanwhile, Trump recklessly endangered the lives of his secret service detail for a photo op.

Is that what the left is saying? That he “recklessly endangered their lives?” Hahahahaha!!!!

Yeah, see, this is where the whole "Trump is lying about it" thing starts actually making sense. He comes out and does a bunch of appearances and shit, and he looks like a badass (to anyone who is retarded) because he literally isn't sick. Meanwhile Biden has to lay back for a while because he's 78 and isn't a cast member of Life Goes On. It's a win-win for Trump and Larry.

25 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Is that what the left is saying? That he “recklessly endangered their lives?” Hahahahaha!!!!

A doctor at Walter Reed said it. But he's likely a dumb lib so yeah 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/519562-walter-reed-attending-physician-swipes-at-trump-for-motorcade-visit%3famp

Florida man allegedly requested mail-in ballot for dead wife to test system: 'He did test the system and guess what? It worked'

Florida man who was charged with a felony after allegedly requesting a vote-by-mail ballot for his dead wife said on Friday he was just testing the state's voting system, according to a report.

Larry Wiggins, 62, a registered Democrat from Sarasota, Fla., requested the mail-in ballot for his wife this month even though she died in 2018, authorities said. After being released from jail in Manatee County, located about 30 miles south of Tampa, Wiggins told Tampa's WFLA-TV, “I heard so much about ballots being sent in and people just having found them in different places. I feel like I haven’t done anything wrong.”

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Florida man allegedly requested mail-in ballot for dead wife to test system: 'He did test the system and guess what? It worked'

Florida man who was charged with a felony after allegedly requesting a vote-by-mail ballot for his dead wife said on Friday he was just testing the state's voting system, according to a report.

Larry Wiggins, 62, a registered Democrat from Sarasota, Fla., requested the mail-in ballot for his wife this month even though she died in 2018, authorities said. After being released from jail in Manatee County, located about 30 miles south of Tampa, Wiggins told Tampa's WFLA-TV, “I heard so much about ballots being sent in and people just having found them in different places. I feel like I haven’t done anything wrong.”

And he was arrested for it. The system works.

Although yes, this guy is a fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

And a legal firearm is the easiest way to commit a murder. What's your solution?

Either request and absentee ballot or vote in person. I also don’t agree with sending every legal age American a firearm 

Edited by Jason

Just now, arch stanton said:

The man in the article requested the ballot. What's the solution?

Not much can be done about the government incompetence in this case but sending everyone (including those that don’t want to vote) is a stupid idea that will create unnecessary problems. Anyone committing fraud or ballot harvesting should be dealt with rather harshly  

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not much can be done about the government incompetence in this case but sending everyone (including those that don’t want to vote) is a stupid idea that will create unnecessary problems. Anyone committing fraud or ballot harvesting should be dealt with rather harshly  

The dude above was arrested and is facing felony charges.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Disagree. People don't commit much tax fraud because they know the IRS will bury them. They should have the same fear about voter fraud. Then we could repopulate the prisons once we let all the non-violent drug offenders out. Win-win