• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Ok shit like this is gay:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michelle-obama-comes-out-and-says-yes-trumps-campaign-is-racist

The president and his allies are trying to tap into that frustration, and distract from his breathtaking failures, by giving folks someone to blame other than them,” Obama told viewers. “They’re stoking fears about Black and brown Americans, lying about how minorities will destroy the suburbs, and whipping up violence and intimidation.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

I heard an interesting question today. What lie has Trump told that has been as bad and negatively impacted more people than:

"Saddam has weapons of mass destruction!"

"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor! If you like your health care plan you can keep your health care plan!"

Note: Genuinely curious as to your takes. #NotQAnonRepublicanLikeLarry

Edited by Adam

21 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I kept my health care, Obamacare didn't affect it, and frankly the only people I saw claiming it had was like FS and other, um... fw:fw:fw folks.

And Bush would have found a way to go to war in the Middle East without that lie. It was just after 9/11 and America was hungry for dead camel jockeys.

Yes, you kept a private policy that had nothing to do with Obamacare. So did I. But those who lost their benifits because their employers backed out of offering mefical and had to purchase the more expensive Obamacare policy to try and match their previous insurance, found their providers would not add them back into their rolls at medical clinics. They could not keep their doctors. 

So your shitty anecdotal reference to your own priveledged life doesn't reflect how many millions got fucked by this mandatory policy. 

54 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yes, you kept a private policy that had nothing to do with Obamacare. So did I. But those who lost their benifits because their employers backed out of offering mefical and had to purchase the more expensive Obamacare policy to try and match their previous insurance, found their providers would not add them back into their rolls at medical clinics. They could not keep their doctors. 

So your shitty anecdotal reference to your own priveledged life doesn't reflect how many millions got fucked by this mandatory policy. 

Sounds like the employers cashed in on an opportunity to screw over their employees, and use Obamacare as an excuse.