• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

10 hours ago, failos said:

Condemning the KKK, white supremacists, and all forms of racism 4,615 times just isn’t quite enough for liberals, because it is the liberals that just desperately need this guy to be a racist so that they have have an easy, go-to attack point on him.

God knows they can’t gain votes by defending their own insane agenda.

And, while it has also been said thousands of times it should be repeated again here:  The left deliberately exploiting the emotions of minorities by telling them every hates them (“Everyone else hates you, but vote for me because I don’t”) in exchange for these nasty liberal politicians gaining power for themselves is about as freaking evil as you can get.

Minorities should stand up to the nasty left and reject their hurtful, dishonest, selfish exploitation that has been so destructive and devastating.

Minorities leaving their alignment with the left would be the greatest moment of advancement for minorities in our society of my lifetime.

Migrating to the right doesn't gain them anything as well. To be honest, both sides are dishonest and only have room on their agendas to pay off their largest corporate donors with legislation the benefits them. The public is in their own to sort out their social warfare.

24 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Migrating to the right doesn't gain them anything as well. To be honest, both sides are dishonest and only have room on their agendas to pay off their largest corporate donors with legislation the benefits them. The public is in their own to sort out their social warfare.

Agreed

10 hours ago, failos said:

"I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally — but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists"

I want to point out that all these folks were neo-Nazis and white nationalists. The Unite the Right event was put on by Proud Boy leader and white nationalist Jason Kessler, with the help of Richard Spencer. You can look these guys up yourself. The stated goal of the event was to "Unify the American white nationalist movement."

There were absolutely no good people on that side.  Trump specifically mentioned the tiki torch guys that marched the night before to the Lee statue as an example of fine people.  Those guys were chanting, "Jews will not replace us" and "Blood and Soil."

Also, Trump using this opportunity to blame Antifa was completely inappropriate. Yes, Antifa was doing some petty shit.  But a white nationalist had just murdered a girl with his car.  This was not the time to both sides things.

34 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Condemning the KKK, white supremacists, and all forms of racism 4,615 times just isn’t quite enough for liberals, because it is the liberals that just desperately need this guy to be a racist so that they have have an easy, go-to attack point on him.

God knows they can’t gain votes by defending their own insane agenda.

And, while it has also been said thousands of times it should be repeated again here:  The left deliberately exploiting the emotions of minorities by telling them every hates them (“Everyone else hates you, but vote for me because I don’t”) in exchange for these nasty liberal politicians gaining power for themselves is about as freaking evil as you can get.

Minorities should stand up to the nasty left and reject their hurtful, dishonest, selfish exploitation that has been so destructive and devastating.

Minorities leaving their alignment with the left would be the greatest moment of advancement for minorities in our society of my lifetime.

He told armed militias to step back and standby. 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

"I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally — but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists"

I want to point out that all these folks were neo-Nazis and white nationalists. The Unite the Right event was put on by Proud Boy leader and white nationalist Jason Kessler, with the help of Richard Spencer. You can look these guys up yourself. The stated goal of the event was to "Unify the American white nationalist movement."

There were absolutely no good people on that side.  Trump specifically mentioned the tiki torch guys that marched the night before to the Lee statue as an example of fine people.  Those guys were chanting, "Jews will not replace us" and "Blood and Soil."

Also, Trump using this opportunity to blame Antifa was completely inappropriate. Yes, Antifa was doing some petty shit.  But a white nationalist had just murdered a girl with his car.  This was not the time to both sides things.

There were absolutely no good people on the other side. All ANTIFA and communists working for Russia to sow contempt for the US.

See, that's pretty easy to type as well.

You don't have your facts straight and the worst part is your Twitter brain knows it.

23 minutes ago, Rico said:

A520BD81-C22C-4692-B790-9D275C2800B0.gif

20 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I’m sure that’s what you heard and believe.  You make my point perfectly.  You need the narrative of Trump being racist to be true.  Desperately.

Desperately. 

He said those words. What do you think he meant by them?

Here is a fun question to make a point.

”Will you instruct Nazis to not be violent?“

Imagine if you personally were asked this question.  Try to come up with an answer that the media could not use to conclude you are aligned with Nazis.

26 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Here is a fun question to make a point.

”Will you instruct Nazis to not be violent?“

Imagine if you personally were asked this question.  Try to come up with an answer that the media could not use to conclude you are aligned with Nazis.

Surely, something better than "stand back and standby" was an option.