• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

5 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I don't blame him.  The impartial mod would have him on mute the entire time.

Biden would love the teleprompter too. If Trump tests negative for COVID then there’s no point in doing the virtual method. There’s also another debater on the 22nd so whatever 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Biden would love the teleprompter too. If Trump tests negative for COVID then there’s no point in doing the virtual method. There’s also another debater on the 22nd so whatever 

Plus this way it's easier to hide his earpiece too!

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Jason's giving out free passes if anybody wants excuses.

18 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Any good conservative knows Fox News has become like MSNBC Jr.

Its just OAN or nothing now.

Is there anyone here that watches OAN? I’ve never even seen someone post a link from them. Is it on cable and satellite providers or is it a subscription based channel?

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is there anyone here that watches OAN? I’ve never even seen someone post a link from them. Is it on cable and satellite providers or is it a subscription based channel?

I think Blarg does. When I had U-Verse they had that channel. 

28 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Do people realize Chris Wallace works for Fox News or...

Should get Ben Shapiro to moderate. Then it will be split right down the middle like it should be.

Chris Wallace is a registered Democrat with a personal grudge against Trump. And yes, Fox News has/have had quite a few Democrats. Nobody wants to hear whiny Ben Shapiro moderating anything.

2 minutes ago, failos said:

Chris Wallace is a registered Democrat with a personal grudge against Trump. And yes, Fox News has/have had quite a few Democrats. Nobody wants to hear whiny Ben Shapiro moderating anything.

Yeah, I’d take Tucker as the moderator. He’s the only Fox host that I actually enjoy listening too. Ingram and Hannity are insufferable. There’s a judge lady that’s pretty bad too 

Edited by Jason

8 minutes ago, failos said:

I don't like Wallace, but Fox needs some balance considering Hannity.

I'm glad you don't like Shapiro. He's well liked by conservatives because he's "intelligent" and owns the libs. In reality, he's just good at arguing because he talks fast.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah, I’d take Tucker as the moderator. He’s the only Fox host that I actually enjoy listening too. Ingram and Hannity are insufferable. There’s a judge lady that’s pretty bad too 

I actually can’t stand Fucker Carlson.

But, generally speaking, conservative journalists are not accepted into the mainstream and will never moderate debates—whereas clearly biased individuals like Wallace, Anderson Cooper, or Jake Tapper are perfectly fine in the mainstream’s eyes. 

I liked the idea of having Joe Rogan moderate a debate (lulz), but honestly the lady moderating the VP debate last night did fine.

6 minutes ago, failos said:

I actually can’t stand Fucker Carlson.

But, generally speaking, conservative journalists are not accepted into the mainstream and will never moderate debates—whereas clearly biased individuals like Wallace, Anderson Cooper, or Jake Tapper are perfectly fine in the mainstream’s eyes. 

I liked the idea of having Joe Rogan moderate a debate (lulz), but honestly the lady moderating the VP debate last night did fine.

I like Carlson because he’s an actual conservative and will call out Republicans if warranted 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't like Wallace, but Fox needs some balance considering Hannity.

I'm glad you don't like Shapiro. He's well liked by conservatives because he's "intelligent" and owns the libs. In reality, he's just good at arguing because he talks fast.

Fox is quite different than it was when Roger Ailes was around. They still pander to the right (that’s their business model), but they’ve been trying to become more center-right (with the exception of their night shows: Ingram, Fucker, and Hannity).

The right needs some semblance of news catered to them. Every other media outlet is unabashedly liberal.

Shapiro does say some good stuff here and there, but I can’t be bothered to listen to his  smarmy voice. I don’t need anyone to tell me how to think.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I like Carlson because he’s an actual conservative and will call out Republicans if warranted 

I still watch his show with my dad every now and then, and sure, he often has some good points that I agree with and some of his on air interviews are very entertaining. I just don’t like how he cherry picks things and I think his show is just meant to rile up the right (I’m always pissed when I watch his show).

It’s no different than what MSNBC and CNN do.

Though, I will say, I do like how Tucker doesn’t put on a façade like the rest of the media pretending to be some independent voice...he’s unabashedly pro trump and is not afraid to say so.