• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Just now, Rico said:

Surely, something better than "stand back and standby" was an option. 

So is he. .
A) not eloquent and could have produced a better answer to better prevent the lying liberal media from easily portraying him dishonestly as a racist or

B). He is he a racist

Please choose the best answer.

6 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

So is he. .
A) not eloquent and could have produced a better answer to better prevent the lying liberal media from easily portraying him dishonestly as a racist or

B). He is he a racist

I think he likes that there are armed militias supporting him and wants them to show up at voting centers to intimidate other voters.

27 minutes ago, Rico said:

I think he likes that there are armed militias supporting him and wants them to show up at voting centers to intimidate other voters.

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case

Members of new Black Panther Party seen holding guns ...

Nov 5, 2018 — Armed Black Panthers lobbied for Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams and attempted to intimidate residents into voting for her.

12 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

Lol @ you if you believe Trump is actually going to do it. I heard he's also going to cure cancer in December, but only if he gets re-elected.

I am sure you are hoping they stay longer because that would allow the next president to claim those honors. Bu that my not be for another 4 years so... 

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Good. He should have done it by the end of 2018 or ‘19 but he had to use it as a political pawn for re-election like every other politician would do. But we’ll take what we can get. 

Obama got everyone out of Iraq fulfilling what Bush had promised the Iraqis(if I remember correctly). The key will be when Afghanistan goes to shit, will Trump or whoever in the next few years get pulled right back in like Obama did with Iraq, then Syria? Should be interesting.

As for Iraq and Syria, still got troops there. Hopefully they’ll be coming home soon as well.

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

Good. He should have done it by the end of 2018 or ‘19 but he had to use it as a political pawn for re-election like every other politician would do. But we’ll take what we can get. 

Obama got everyone out of Iraq fulfilling what Bush had promised the Iraqis(if I remember correctly). The key will be when Afghanistan goes to shit, will Trump or whoever in the next few years get pulled right back in like Obama did with Iraq, then Syria? Should be interesting.

As for Iraq and Syria, still got troops there. Hopefully they’ll be coming home soon as well.

I imagine withdrawing troops is not as simple as it sounds and probably has to be done in a systematic way. Unfortunately military brass will likely be opposed to it 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

I imagine withdrawing troops is not as simple as it sounds and probably has to be done in a systematic way. Unfortunately military brass will likely be opposed to it 

I agree. That’s why my timeline didn’t say he should have done it by February of 2017. Getting out of the Middle East should have been priority number one from the start. Two to three years I’m okay with. Right around election time though? Dumb but like I said, I’ll take it. As far as getting them out can be tricky, I agree but that didn’t stop him from getting them out of Northern Syria in a hurry and we saw how messy that turned out.

Concerning the top military brass, he’s the commander in chief. Get them in line.

13 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

He said this at least 20 times now. I don't know why you sheeple still believe a man who has lied over 30k times while in office.

Meh, I’ll believe it when it happens. I don’t take any elected officials word on anything 

6 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

So is he. .

B). He is he a racist

B.

Easiest test ever.

24 minutes ago, calscuf said:

This is where you guys lose all credibility.  Trump is like 50% retarded and the least eloquent person to hold high office.  Plus, he was high on Covid fever and perhaps already on the steroids which are making him loco.

Do you really think he was telling an armed paramilitary group to “stand by” as in “be ready to fight” during a debate on National television? I submit that you’re both full of shit.  I don’t think either @tdawg87 or @Rico thinks that.

Oh it might be fun to think he’s smart enough, and stupid enough, to say that.  Then that’s evidence that he’s a racist POS!  

The problem is that he is a poor speaking idiot and used the wrong words.  He’s fucking stupid but he’s not so stupid to call to arms a racist paramilitary group during a debate and the fact that both of you think he did, makes “their” arguments that the left is twisting his words for FAKE NEWS! actually valid.  

So thank you for helping to re-elect him. If he wins it’s on dumbasses like you both.

Well first of all, the debate happened before he tested positive.

Second of all, I would have called him a racist regardless of his "Proud Boys" comment. 

Third of all, I never said he "called to arms" anyone. That doesn't make him not a racist.

Fourth of all, he can be both.

Fifth of all, it isn't surprising you'd defend someone for being a racist.

Sixth of all, this is a Wendy's.

36 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I’m disappointed in you.  There are subtleties you are missing.  And for fuck sake stop calling me or insinuating that I am a racist.

Well it's like calling me fat. It's just the way it is.

-Tupac

5 hours ago, Don said:

8 whiskeys and an edible deep, and I have 3 conclusions:

1.) I love TDawg

2.) I love Calscuf

3.) Pence would be like zero fun on a camping trip.

I refused to watch that but have seen pics of the fly.  I would have needed an edible to sit through it. 

Far as Cals comments on "Stand By" meaning he is racist or what not, I won't get into that. I was more concerned earlier in that debate when he said "my people at the polling places."  These aren't little old ladies seeing if you need a form while standing in line.  They were out here in my town for early voting.  Fat fucks playing G.I. Joe armed to the teeth.  Maybe they are harmless losers with little dicks but the fact they show is alarming.