• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

I love the dance steps as opposed to the boring stop, drop and roll. Well, that an literally no one attempted to help him.

This would actually be hilarious to the the song Disco Inferno.

somebody tweeted this set to the song "staying alive" by the bee gees. it was fantastic.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Because universal mail in ballots wasn’t a big topic until this election cycle.

Once Republicans realized that the more people legitimately vote, the more Democrats would win, they started spinning this idea that it leads to fraud.

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

So this apparently has been known for years and Republicans only realized it this year? WTF are you talking about?

As Ja'son said, universal mail-in voting was flying relatively under the radar, and in mostly blue states, before this year. When it became likely that it would be more expansive, Republicans went to work creative a false narrative.

4 hours ago, Spin Rate said:

As Ja'son said, universal mail-in voting was flying relatively under the radar, and in mostly blue states, before this year. When it became likely that it would be more expansive, Republicans went to work creative a false narrative.

let's be fair - that door swings both ways. 

while the cons were cautioning against it, the dems were whole hog in on it, insisting it was a necessity for this years election.

and yes i'm going to do it . . . both sides dug in on their position.

Just now, Tank said:

let's be fair - that door swings both ways. 

while the cons were cautioning against it, the dems were whole hog in on it, insisting it was a necessity for this years election.

and yes i'm going to do it . . . both sides dug in on their position.

One side is about making it easier to exercise a fundamental right, while the other is about suppressing a fundamental right.

3 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

One side is about making it easier to exercise a fundamental right, while the other is about suppressing a fundamental right.

i still remain skeptical when each side is so adamant about their position.

and the extra ballot sent to my house is still in my possession...