• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

16 minutes ago, NrM said:

Antifa supports, defends and riots in the name of BLM. The libs here need to denounce and condemn blm.

KScfOO60.jpeg

I condemn antifa.  I condemn individuals that do violence against other humans.

BLM is not an organization.  BLM is simply a statement. 

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

Do black lives matter?

Yes or no?

You guys hate America so much and think so little of Americans that you believe we think black lives don't matter? It's honestly disgusting and horrifying. 

We're literally the most diverse and accepting country in the world. 

Just now, NrM said:

You guys hate America so much and think so little of Americans that you believe we think black lives don't matter? It's honestly disgusting and horrifying. 

We're literally the most diverse and accepting country in the world. 

You didn't answer the question. 

1 minute ago, NrM said:

because it's an insulting and dehumanizing question.

It's like going around and asking if you think Nazi's are bad.

The question has to be asked if black lives matter because black people keep getting targeted by law enforcement and a segment of the population doesn't seem to care.  Then when people protest (mostly peacefully) they are labeled unpatriotic. 

10 minutes ago, NrM said:

Then why should the other side condemn proud boys?

Not a good equivalency. I assume you know what "Antifa" stands for, correct? If you think rioting and looting is worse for this country than fascism well then there you go. 

Here's the merriam-webster definition of fascism.

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

But more importantly, here's the definition of neo-fascism:

Neofascism, fascist-inspired political movement that arose in Europe in the decades following the defeat of fascism in World War II. A brief treatment of neofascism follows. For full treatment, see fascism: Neofascism

Like earlier fascist movements, neofascism advocated extreme nationalism, opposed liberal individualism, attacked Marxist and other left-wing ideologies, indulged in racist and xenophobic scapegoating, and promoted populist right-wing economic programs. Unlike the fascists, however, neofascists placed more blame for their countries’ problems on non-European immigrants than on leftists and Jews, displayed little interest in taking lebensraum (German: “living space”) through the military conquest of other states, and made concerted efforts to portray themselves as democratic and “mainstream.” The National Front in France, led until 2011 by Jean-Marie Le Pen and later by his daughter, Marine Le Pen, and the Liberal-Democratic Party in Russia, led from 1991 by Vladimir Zhirinovsky, are often cited as neofascist.

Basically, a neo-fascist is a fascist who blames immigrants on the country's problems moreso than libs (though the libs are still to blame). Closed borders. Nationalism. "The West is Best", etc...

So what is my ultimate point here? Well it's pretty simple: I enjoy consensual buttsex with other men.

34 minutes ago, Rico said:

I condemn antifa.  I condemn individuals that do violence against other humans.

BLM is not an organization.  BLM is simply a statement. 

Why is it you are being so fucking obtuse? 

BLM Movement along with BLM Foundation are non profit organizations. It has paid trustees. Same as the NAACP. 

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Why is it you are being so fucking obtuse? 

BLM Movement along with BLM Foundation are non profit organizations. It has paid trustees. Same as the NAACP. 

Weren't those found to be a scam?