• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lol.  Guys love getting head. I don't know a single one that doesn't. 

20 hours ago, Don said:

I don't like getting a beej, but I am grateful for them because it's just what I need sometimes.

exhibit A, your honor.

don, you're the only straight guy i've encountered that feels this way (though i'm sure there are others).

18 minutes ago, Tank said:

exhibit A, your honor.

don, you're the only straight guy i've encountered that feels this way (though i'm sure there are others).

I feel like the subtle meaning behind my post has been lost. The point is that so many Trump voters swear up and down that they really don't like him but they need to vote for him for the good of the country. I think that take is disingenuous on the part of many Trump voters. My example of the aforementioned beej receiving was me jokingly saying I'll take the occasional fellating not because I like it (which of course I do), but because it's the necessary thing to do for the greater good. Basically, I don't believe a lot of the Trump voters who say "I hate the dude, but..." I think quite a few of them really do like the guy but aren't willing to say so openly.    

45 minutes ago, Don said:

I feel like the subtle meaning behind my post has been lost. The point is that so many Trump voters swear up and down that they really don't like him but they need to vote for him for the good of the country. I think that take is disingenuous on the part of many Trump voters. My example of the aforementioned beej receiving was me jokingly saying I'll take the occasional fellating not because I like it (which of course I do), but because it's the necessary thing to do for the greater good. Basically, I don't believe a lot of the Trump voters who say "I hate the dude, but..." I think quite a few of them really do like the guy but aren't willing to say so openly.    

I don't like any politicians so I will look at who has policies that I like more. 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/517522-bloomberg-pays-fines-for-32000-felons-in-florida-so-they-can-vote

Not sure I support this. How is this even allowed? I guess it would be funny if most of them didn't even vote.

Better if one of them fucks up Bloomberg in some open area where everyone takes cell phone vids of the beat down but doesn't bother calling the police. 

7 hours ago, Don said:

Well now I feel like a big dummy.

9 hours ago, Adam said:

Congrats Libs! The warmongers wife is on your side

3F6680B3-8C1E-490A-8490-CE66185C9DF1.jpeg

Your husband John lived by a code: exploit the “war hero” status to easily get away with being an entrenched, corrupt establishment croney to enrich yourself with power and personal wealth.  There is only only candidate in this race that might allow the McCain family to get their hand back in the cookie jar, and that’s Joe Biden.