• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Horseshit. He was getting drugged up so he could get some mental clarity back instead of insulting everyone that asked him a question or wandering off topic into pure gibberish. 

Meanwhile his running mate is calling it her campaign. Nice optics there concerning Biden's projected time in the Oval Office if he wins. 

19 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Horseshit. He was getting drugged up so he could get some mental clarity back instead of insulting everyone that asked him a question or wandering off topic into pure gibberish. 

Meanwhile his running mate is calling it her campaign. Nice optics there concerning Biden's projected time in the Oval Office if he wins. 

spin dab GIF

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

The "Biden in his basement" is a tired (and inaccurate) trope. Dude has been out daily campaigning for several weeks now.

His campaign stops look like an Old Mother Hubbard sewing circle. He might as well invite the 4 masked reporters to his basement. There’s no difference. 

Just now, Taylor said:

Remember when angelinkc claimed that everyone here is a lib? I think he was projecting.

Oh I don't hate it because it's a right leaning site. I hate it because these arguments are all retarded and we'll be having them forever no matter who is in office, the roles will just be reversed.

17 hours ago, Don said:

Another example of the dems inability to take a W where they can. I'm not referring specifically to the debate, but rather to the rejection of Rogan by the left publicly. Here's one of the most famous dudes on the planet who strongly advocates for a lot of the dem talking points, and instead of using that to their advantage, they just shit all over him for not being woke enough. 

You nailed the problem.  Nobody is woke enough.  At this point the left is emotionally insatiable.

You can’t solve indignity when the left has embraced indignity as the new dignity.

They choose it because it makes them feel the way they want to feel: harmed and righteous.

My sister has spent the last 20 years blaming her ex-husband everyday for everything “wrong” in her life because he was a lousy husband to her for their 6 year marriage.

She is harmed and righteous and she lives it and loves it.  She blames him for everything and is accountable for nothing.  Why would she give up that gig?

And if anyone tries to point it out, she turns on them in an instant and they are categorized as heartless and uncaring and mean.

Edited by Dtwncbad

3 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

You nailed the problem.  Nobody is woke enough.  At this point the left is emotionally insatiable.

You can’t solve indignity when the left has embraced indignity as the new dignity.

They choose it because it makes them feel the way they want to feel: harmed and righteous.

My sister has spent the last 20 years blaming her ex-husband everyday for everything “wrong” in her life because he was a lousy husband to her for their 6 year marriage.

She is harmed and righteous and she lives it and loves it.  She blames him for everything and is accountable for nothing.  Why would she give up that gig?

And if anyone tries to point it out, she turns on them in an instant and they are categorized as heartless and uncaring and mean.

Is your sister single?