• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't believe you.  Fake news to justify loving Trump.

Except I don’t love Trump.  I voted for him  and I will again but it’s just a very easy mechanical, unemotional decision.

No I don’t knee jerk to praise Trump for everything out of emotion like the Trump haters will blame him for literally anything and everything out of their lack of controlling their own emotions.

I will stand by saying there are probably tons of people willing to flat out lie and say they are worse off just because they hate him.

Just now, Dtwncbad said:

Except I don’t love Trump.  I voted for him  and I will again but it’s just a very easy mechanical, unemotional decision.

No I don’t knee jerk to praise Trump for everything out of emotion like the Trump haters will blame him for literally anything and everything out of their lack of controlling their own emotions.

I will stand by saying there are probably tons of people willing to flat out lie and say they are worse off just because they hate him.

So you are calling me a liar because you think people hate Trump for no reason. 

And you don't love him?

Just now, tdawg87 said:

So you are calling me a liar because you think people hate Trump for no reason. 

And you don't love him?

I am not calling YOU a liar.  I am just exchanging posts with you and making what I think is an important point.

And no I do not love Trump.  But I am grateful for him because I think he (weird as hell as he is) is what we need right now.

2 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I am not calling YOU a liar.  I am just exchanging posts with you and making what I think is an important point.

And no I do not love Trump.  But I am grateful for him because I think he (weird as hell as he is) is what we need right now.

Ok that's fair. 

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Dude, homos get way more BJs than straight guys. Imagine two gay guys sitting on a couch trying to decide what they want to do that day. More times than not they both are thinking of getting some head.  

Fuck, that's hot.

Where do you live? Just curious.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lol. That's speculation with zero evidence. California is known for slow vote counting. Did you know in California you can check online when your vote was counted?

Edited by st1ckboy

8 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Lol. That's speculation with zero evidence. California is known for slow vote counting. Did you know in California you can check online when your vote was counted?

Possibly so but i fully believe it and it’s just as bothersome that the law was changed to allow anyone to turn in a ballot. I can understand children of elderly parents being allowed to, but anyone being allowed to is stupid 

58 minutes ago, Adam said:

We'll take your word for it

Lol.  Guys love getting head. I don't know a single one that doesn't. I don't have any close friends that are gay to ask but I assume the desire for a BJ is not decreased among them just because they are effeminate . 

Edited by Jason