• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

14 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Did Biden even respond to Rogan’s invite?

It's Trump who should be terrified of the debates after watching the abcnews Town Hall. He sounded like a bumbling idiot and he was constantly fact checked on all his lies by the moderator. Imagine what a real debate would look like for him...yikes.

44 minutes ago, Rico said:

Add this to the things nobody here will care about. 

This happened 23 years ago but now she has the courage to speak out. Not 15 years ago or 10 years ago or even during the 2016 election when Hillary was the sure bet to win but now. Not suspicious at all. 

I hate election years. 

13 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

It's Trump who should be terrified of the debates after watching the abcnews Town Hall. He sounded like a bumbling idiot and he was constantly fact checked on all his lies by the moderator. Imagine what a real debate would look like for him...yikes.

What a real debate would look like is the two candidates not being interrupted by the host mid sentence for a contrary political statement. Unlike last night where Stephanopolis acted like he was representing the Democratic party instead of being an impartial moderator between Trump and the audience asking questions. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

This happened 23 years ago but now she has the courage to speak out. Not 15 years ago or 10 years ago or even during the 2016 election when Hillary was the sure bet to win but now. Not suspicious at all. 

I hate election years. 

He tried to kiss her?  There are dozens of photos of her hanging out with Trump at different events.  When women willingly hang out with men over and over, it’s pretty easy to believe it’s probably OK to try to make a move.

I think every adult man who spent any time at all around women has at least some short list of women they tried to kiss and were rejected.

If we are going to call getting rejected on making a move sexual assault, then we better raise taxes and start building more prisons in a hurry.

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

What a real debate would look like is the two candidates not being interrupted by the host mid sentence for a contrary political statement. Unlike last night where Stephanopolis acted like he was representing the Democratic party instead of being an impartial moderator between Trump and the audience asking questions. 

I bet you believe Trump was "ambushed".

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yes.  And unfortunately Chris Wallace will be the moderator.  Wallace is a little fucking weasel with no interest in the truth or journalism.  He is only concerned with creating “Chris Wallace moments” where he is at the center of the story because he is addicted to the personal attention.  He wants a legacy and he knows he can easily have one on the cheap by creating as many of these “Chris Wallace moments” as possible.

I want to punch this selfish, dishonest, sensational little weasel in the throat.

30 minutes ago, Tank said:

i don't think there are any journalists left who are impartial. therefore, i don't think anyone that's a journalist moderating a debate would be objective.

i like the joe rogan option. or maybe dr. phil.

Jeff Probst should do it.

55 minutes ago, Tank said:

i don't think there are any journalists left who are impartial. therefore, i don't think anyone that's a journalist moderating a debate would be objective.

i like the joe rogan option. or maybe dr. phil.

What the hell do we need a “moderator” for if they don’t actual moderate?

Fuck it.  Why not just have a timekeeper?  One gets 3 minutes and the other gets two minute rebuttal.  Then the other gets 3 minutes and the other gets a two minute rebuttal.  They can talk about anything they want.

But the mic gets cut off at the time limits.

10 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

What the hell do we need a “moderator” for if they don’t actual moderate?

Fuck it.  Why not just have a timekeeper?  One gets 3 minutes and the other gets two minute rebuttal.  Then the other gets 3 minutes and the other gets a two minute rebuttal.  They can talk about anything they want.

But the mic gets cut off at the time limits.

let me make a few calls. BRB.

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

I hate election years. 

Wait until the Dems' October Surprise. It will most likely be a doozy.

I wonder if they'll try to create a slander linking him to Epstein and young girls. I mean, there's not many shocking things left in their arsenal. I'm also thinking they'll get Ghislaine Maxwell on board. There's really no other reason she's still alive.

48 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Wait until the Dems' October Surprise. It will most likely be a doozy.

I wonder if they'll try to create a slander linking him to Epstein and young girls. I mean, there's not many shocking things left in their arsenal. I'm also thinking they'll get Ghislaine Maxwell on board. There's really no other reason she's still alive.

Bro.  Katie Johnson. Raped by Trump when she was 13.