• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Accused Kenosha shooter plans to sue Biden, campaign for libel

An attorney representing alleged Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse has announced plans to sue Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his campaign for libel on his client's behalf after Biden shared a video that appears to suggest the teenager is a White supremacist.

Lin Wood, Rittenhouse’s civil attorney, confirmed to Fox News on Wednesday his intention to sue the former vice president and his campaign on his client’s behalf, just hours after Biden posted the 50-second clip to Twitter.

Republicans: voting by mail is going to have tons of fraud!

Also republicans: we are against more in person voting places (but only in democrat heavy areas) https://deadspin.com/wisconsin-gop-tries-to-grill-racing-sausages-but-they-1845239233

Why don't Republicans just admit that the only way they can win is by cheating and suppressing the vote.  I have yet to hear any Republican explain it, they just deflect.  It is corrupt and the antithesis of democracy.

31 minutes ago, nate said:

Republicans: voting by mail is going to have tons of fraud!

Also republicans: we are against more in person voting places (but only in democrat heavy areas) https://deadspin.com/wisconsin-gop-tries-to-grill-racing-sausages-but-they-1845239233

Why don't Republicans just admit that the only way they can win is by cheating and suppressing the vote.  I have yet to hear any Republican explain it, they just deflect.  It is corrupt and the antithesis of democracy.

There should be a shit load of polling places. Universal mail in ballots is a terrible idea 

1 minute ago, Redondo said:

How can Trump even agree to this?

The mod will show so much favoritism. 

Biden question. What is your name?

Trump question explain your income tax in detail.

This is how Trump should answer all the questions in the next debate:

“I would solve the climate crisis by denouncing white supremacy”

”My taxes can be explained by denouncing white supremacy”

”We will cure the China virus by denouncing white supremacy”

39 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is how Trump should answer all the questions in the next debate:

“I would solve the climate crisis by denouncing white supremacy”

”My taxes can be explained by denouncing white supremacy”

”We will cure the China virus by denouncing white supremacy”

You forgot about our bullpen.

Chuck, now that Trump and the Republican party have unequivocally denounced the Proud Boys, are you still on the fence about whether they are a white-supremacist group?

Edited by Spin Rate