• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

On 9/25/2020 at 3:09 AM, Make Angels Great Again said:

It's jaw dropping that libs are going to try to turn around the mental fitness issue away from Biden and towards Trump. Like, seriously recognize that there are some battles that make you look ridiculous.

On 9/25/2020 at 7:51 AM, Jason said:

Not only that, the video chosen here was edited to cut out the topic at hand that was likely mentioned before this clip started. This is a comical attempt to distract from Biden’s many brain farts 

Jesus fucking assraping mother of CHRIST the fucking irony train drove through my god damn apartment and set off a nuclear warhead waking up Cthulhu and making me come back to this shithole just to make this post.

I hate you conservatives more than Red Sox fans. Good job c*nts. You actually made me say that.

Holy FUCK you are terrible.

10 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Jesus fucking assraping mother of CHRIST the fucking irony train drove through my god damn apartment and set off a nuclear warhead waking up Cthulhu and making me come back to this shithole just to make this post.

I hate you conservatives more than Red Sox fans. Good job c*nts. You actually made me say that.

Thank you and I love you too 

Edited by Jason

31 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Joe Biden GIF

9 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Do you think if you sent Joe Biden to the grocery store all by himself to pick up 6 things he would get it right?

(Feel free to respond with what would happen if Trump went to the grocery store to divert attention from an honest answer on Biden.)

Yes

42 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Do you think if you sent Joe Biden to the grocery store all by himself to pick up 6 things he would get it right?

(Feel free to respond with what would happen if Trump went to the grocery store to divert attention from an honest answer on Biden.)

he'd probably have get help from his buddy Corn Pop.

2 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Sure, as long as you don't care which six things and he picked them up at the hardware store. 

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Keep Jesus’ name out of your filthy mouth.

On 9/29/2020 at 12:02 PM, tdawg87 said:

Weclome back tdawg. I missed you 😖