• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

COVID-19 Cancellations

2 hours ago, Tank said:

there's a weird dynamic here. events like paddle boarding and surfing generally put you at a distance from everyone around you, where the risk of infecting someone is very, very low (i come into closer contact with people when i'm shopping or going for a walk). and yet, keeping the beaches clear of people is an important issue where law enforcement has had to step in because people won't distance themselves willingly on their own. 

it would have been a powerfully good thing for people to have managed this on their own so that gov't didn't feel the need to step in and do it for us.

He was very well distanced from other human and then was forced to come into contact with deputies. What is the goal here?

1 hour ago, Lou said:

locals only, brah! 

when i was in high school we used to go surfing by the ventura county fairgrounds. one of my buddies was waiting for a wave and one of the locals got in his face about him not being one of them, then pulled a knife and warned him to head to a different part of the beach immediately.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

when i was in high school we used to go surfing by the ventura county fairgrounds. one of my buddies was waiting for a wave and one of the locals got in his face about him not being one of them, then pulled a knife and warned him to head to a different part of the beach immediately.

What a coincidence.

I used to bang a chick from Ventura. 

On 4/3/2020 at 8:50 AM, gotbeer said:

Surfers and Paddleboarders.  Two activities that it's quite difficult to get close to each other.  

While I totally agree, the transmission risk is zero, the problem isnt individuals doing it. Its that who gets to be the "individuals" who go?

IE, if individuals are allowed to go, then the crowds are, too.

Perhaps for things like this, as off the wall as it sounds, there could be "reservations" or something along those lines. Something to limit the crowds from forming.