• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

15 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Don't know where it's like that

Everyone needs an ID to work here in Arizona

Weird. Every job I've had (California and Colorado) required me to bring two forms of identification to show HR on the first day. They give you several options for what you can thing. Basically any government document that verifies your identity.

I always thought it was a federal thing.

Still in this ER. Unfortunately Ethan needs to see the ortho and only a couple here today.

big fat dude on oxygen hacking up a lung. Meanwhile the benson and hedges look like they’re gonna fall out of his shirt pocket.

Couple different  ladies with ice packs on their heads

cute mexican lady with a baby

couple dudes who look perfectly fine

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

So he is in the "yard" getting fucked up? When is he shaving his head, hitting the weights and getting an Aryian Nation Tat so the other kids don't mess with him? You can't let this go, pretty soon kids are going to beat him up for cigarettes and his cafeteria desert. 

Time to also explain what a jail wallet is

21 hours ago, Taylor said:

It's pretty easy to get an ID in Orange County. It's still a pain in the ass, though. The DMV never has any appointments available and it often ends up being a half day adventure.

Did you know that every state (and certain counties) issues IDs differently? The process is relatively simple for us white collar folks in the suburbs, but imagine having an hourly job where you can't get time off to visit the government office during the week, and the office is closed on weekends.

If an ID is required for one of our most fundamental rights, voting, then adequate IDs should be provided for free and without hoops to go through. Imagine needing an ID to exercise your freedom of speech.

Eh I’m not going to get into this with you. We have fundamental disagreements, so I don’t see us ever agreeing on this “issue.”

10 minutes ago, failos said:

Eh I’m not going to get into this with you. We have fundamental disagreements, so I don’t see us ever agreeing on this “issue.”

Putting "issue" in quotes is accurate as widespread voter fraud is an imaginary concept, so the need for things like voter ID is a solution looking for a problem.