• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Jason said:

So you are ok disfranchising black people from exercising their 2A rights that can't get an ID? 

I'm not. My whole point is that getting a photo ID should be much easier for everyone.

But it was easy for Blarg's third cousin or whatever. That's grand.

Just now, Taylor said:

That's great for all those people. Somehow they don't represent the experience of everyone. You say it's less than 1 percent. My guess is that it's higher than that.

If you really want to do something, getting a voter ID is probably one of the easier bucket list tasks out there. If you really want it. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Loses dumb argument, creates another burning scarecrow argument in it's place.

You deal in hypotheticals, you get hypotheticals. Jason seems to be in favor of changing the system even if just one undocumented person votes in a national election.

By the way, I hate to circle back to vote by mail, but in the states that have employed it successfully for years, there's been no evidence of widespread voter fraud. 

Voting should be easy for all eligible citizens.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

If you really want to do something, getting a voter ID is probably one of the easier bucket list tasks out there. If you really want it. 

"Probably"

Hey, seems like you're relenting a bit. I'm glad to see I'm helping you open your mind a bit more.

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Welcome to the years of ER visits for your son that actually gets outside and plays. Congrats on not bubble wrapping his life but I do hope it is a minor dislocation and no tendons or ligaments are damaged. Hopefully no more than a week of Ace bandages and a warning that jumping off the roof to the trampoline is best left to the experts at extreme sports.

Rights of passage that ER door. Just don't make it often and with increasingly difficult conditions for the staff. They may want to talk to you about parenting skills.

PE class. Playing tag he tried to dodge someone and fell. Public schools are literal prisons

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

PE class. Playing tag he tried to dodge someone and fell. Public schools are literal prisons

So he is in the "yard" getting fucked up? When is he shaving his head, hitting the weights and getting an Aryian Nation Tat so the other kids don't mess with him? You can't let this go, pretty soon kids are going to beat him up for cigarettes and his cafeteria desert. 

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

While we're on the topic, how ridiculous is it that felons can't vote for years after they've served their time? Talk about disenfranchisement.

Uh-oh! We may find common ground on this one. I'll take it a step further, once a felon has demonstrated that they are no longer a blight to their community they should get ALL their rights back. Believe it or not, some people make mistakes, learn from them and move on. Not all of them but some of them. 

Except child molesters! Fuck those people

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

While we're on the topic, how ridiculous is it that felons can't vote for years after they've served their time? Talk about disenfranchisement.

How about talking about Covid instead?

15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

We are sorry about your Mom and "the incident" that probably should have been pled down to a misdemeanor but... well, at least the records are sealed.