• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

3 hours ago, Jay said:

I guess it's a federal thing. Not sure why they say "face coverings" 

image.png.aac43019150bece0bdca42c3aff8a663.png

I think because face shields are also allowed.  I think those with breathing difficulties, or douches, use this.  In Vegas I've seen a lot of old people in carts hooked up to oxygen masks with these shields on but no masks.  

61snysnG0ZL._SL1000_.jpg

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

I think because face shields are also allowed.  I think those with breathing difficulties, or douches, use this.  In Vegas I've seen a lot of old people in carts hooked up to oxygen masks with these shields on but no masks.  

61snysnG0ZL._SL1000_.jpg

These should be called spit catchers.

Probably the number one reason why masks appear not to work is because a good chunk of the population never wore them correctly to begin with. How many people did you see where their nose or mouth (or both) were still exposed? Half the mask was hanging off their face. If they were just going wear it like that, should have just taken the damn thing off completely.

12 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Probably the number one reason why masks appear not to work is because a good chunk of the population never wore them correctly to begin with. How many people did you see where their nose or mouth (or both) were still exposed? Half the mask was hanging off their face. If they were just going wear it like that, should have just taken the damn thing off completely.

This is true but I think the biggest factor is the type of mask used. These cute, fabric masks with neat patterns don’t do shit. The N95 are pretty much the only ones that will do the trick 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

This is true but I think the biggest factor is the type of mask used. These cute, fabric masks with neat patterns don’t do shit. The N95 are pretty much the only ones that will do the trick 

Only for medical professionals and front liners.

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

I have no idea what these are

Tou haven’t seen all these liberal rescue “I’m  a rescue dog  parent stickers? Usually right below the the coexist or 13.1 sign  I’m always amazed how a pro choice person feels validated if the rescue a dog  also 13.1 isn’t all that impressive either  

Just now, Jason said:

Agree to a point but if it limits the viral load being emitted and helps reduce the chances of spreading it or catching it, it served its purpose. It's not perfect though. But not wearing it properly at all just was useless, especially those that were using the N95. 

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Masks are so ineffective at stopping the spread of viruses that doctors, surgeons, and nurses have been wearing them for centuries.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/personal-protective-equipment-infection-control/n95-respirators-surgical-masks-and-face-masks

If worn properly, a surgical mask is meant to help block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs (viruses and bacteria), keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose. Surgical masks may also help reduce exposure of your saliva and respiratory secretions to others.

So spit catchers.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I don't know ... it seems like more conservatives have been caught with male prostitutes than male libs.

Don’t confuse reps with bring conservative. We just expect that behavior from the dems. It’s braking news when a rhino gets caught with his hand under the bathroom stall

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

We have the party of butt sex trying to convince the world not wearing a mask is a health risk. 

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't know ... it seems like more conservatives have been caught with male prostitutes than male libs.

True but the Conservatives are the pitchers and the liberals are the catchers