• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

I have a sanitizer bottle in my truck for everywhere I go. With the lax attitude of the genial public I've been on a little more heightened awareness. The pandemic fatigue is getting to everyone so I don't trust many people to not be fucktards and go out into the public knowing they are infected.

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I have sanitizer in my car and I spray all the door handles and keyboards in the office with disinfectant 2 or 3 times a day. I'll probably keep that up indefinitely

People, in general, are just gross so that’s probably a wise decision 

Myself and my family are vaccinated, so I still don't GAF who I infect or kill.

Government then:  Get the vaccine so you don't have to wear masks, and won't spread the virus.

Government now:  We lied to you.  Doesn't matter what you did, wear a mask, we are still in charge of what you do.  Now, bark like a dog.

8 hours ago, cals said:

How is it that only me and MT have gotten it here?  I swear you guys seriously do live in your parents basements, despite stories of kids and fake bar IPA pictures.

PattyD got it super early in the pandemic.

I'm sure Brian has had it at least twice, but he'd never admit it.

Just now, Taylor said:

How's Joe Rogan doing these days? He seemed to go off the rails during COVID and flirting with the anti-mask, "COVID is just the flu" crowd.

No he didn’t. Did you just read your favorite websites headlines on his stance or even what he said?

I’m not a Rogan apologist, but stuff like is very inaccurate. I also find it funny people write about a dude that jokes around with other comedians on a podcast or even considers that a Covid source.

So this rube I know had covid last year, so he said, bragged it was only like the flu and needs no stinking mask or fake vaccine because he has the antibodies....now I guess has covid for real, got tested at the hospital. 

People have sold themselves out this way that no mask or vaccine needed, I had covid already.  Maybe he wasn't full of shit and you can get it twice, I think his antibodies was a self diagnosis.  I require him to wear a mask around me just so I don't have to see his mouth open when the bullshit pours out.