• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

lol, what cracks me up in Texas is all this voter fraud panic when R always wins anyway.  You know some old guy out in the sticks said ain't got no ID but brought this here cow chip of my property. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That makes it easy in Texas, since you're issued a gun with your social security card at birth.

In all seriousness, you guys should also look into the amount of government buildings in certain rural and urban areas.

White people live in rural areas that have fewer government buildings. Not as many Whites in urban areas but those areas will have government buildings in closer proximity than the rural areas. 

Just now, Jason said:

White people live in rural areas that have fewer government buildings. Not as many Whites in urban areas but those areas will have government buildings in closer proximity than the rural areas. 

Correct. But somehow the rules are changed when there are more Democrat voters per capita.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Correct. But somehow the rules are changed when there are more Democrat voters per capita.

The reason I support voter ID requirements is we have a large number of non-citizens living in this country that will vote if given the opportunity to do so. They do not have the right nor should they be voting in our elections. 

15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That makes it easy in Texas, since you're issued a gun with your social security card at birth.

In all seriousness, you guys should also look into the amount of government buildings in certain rural and urban areas.

So fucking what? This is a truly stupid hill to die on. For as far away as government institutions are in rural counties so are hospitals but people in need find a way to get there. This is a dumbass stance on your part to take. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

So fucking what? This is a truly stupid hill to die on. For as far away as government institutions are in rural counties so are hospitals but people in need find a way to get there. This is a dumbass stance on your part to take. 

You know Blarg has nothing substantive to say when he gets all fiesty. It's kind of cute.

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Damn did the dude in a thong and full sleeves stand you up for lunch. 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

The reason I support voter ID requirements is we have a large number of non-citizens living in this country that will vote if given the opportunity to do so. They do not have the right nor should they be voting in our elections. 

Remember that tweet that went out after the 2016 election claiming that 4 million illegal immigrants voted the 2016 election?

Probably not. But it was completely made up, and since then, it has influenced well-meaning folks like you to think that undocumented workers are going out in droves to vote.

The reality is, there's very little evidence of undocumented workers voting in large numbers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/19/fact-check-claim-voting-noncitizens-2020-election-unverified/6237115002/

https://www.cato.org/blog/noncitizens-dont-illegally-vote-detectable-numbers

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I should ask him if he thinks requiring ID to purchase a gun to exercise your 2A rights is OK. 

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Remember that tweet that went out after the 2016 election claiming that 4 million illegal immigrants voted the 2016 election?

Probably not. But it was completely made up, and since then, it has influenced well-meaning folks like you to think that undocumented workers are going out in droves to vote.

The reality is, there's very little evidence of undocumented workers voting in large numbers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/19/fact-check-claim-voting-noncitizens-2020-election-unverified/6237115002/

https://www.cato.org/blog/noncitizens-dont-illegally-vote-detectable-numbers

The number should be at zero

26 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You know Blarg has nothing substantive to say when he gets all fiesty. It's kind of cute.

I just get tired of your constantly circling back to the less than 1% that can get an ID but it isn't convenient. They have lives that everything is inconvenient by choice.

My Mom was from a town so small they didn't even have a bar let alone a government office like a post office. Her grandmother lived in a one room house with no electricity and she had to gather well water. She found a way to get an ID and vote.

My father lived in a town so small they nicknamed their football field the Granite Bowl because is had no soil to plant grass. He found a way to get his driver's license.

My cousin raised thee kids that all had that rattly bus ride for 45 minutes to school each day because they lived on a remote farm. All have driver's licenses and graduated college, vote in elections, including one their Dad ran for mayor. I think he lost to the town drunk because people actually saw him more than once a month at the Costco.

For this reason all of your arguments fall on deaf ears.

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

My son dislocated his wrist. At ER in Irvine. Looks like lots of Rona gnarns waiting to go into the covid tent outside

Welcome to the years of ER visits for your son that actually gets outside and plays. Congrats on not bubble wrapping his life but I do hope it is a minor dislocation and no tendons or ligaments are damaged. Hopefully no more than a week of Ace bandages and a warning that jumping off the roof to the trampoline is best left to the experts at extreme sports.

Rights of passage that ER door. Just don't make it often and with increasingly difficult conditions for the staff. They may want to talk to you about parenting skills.

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I just get tired of your constantly circling back to the less than 1% that can get an ID but it isn't convenient. They have lives that everything is inconvenient by choice.

My Mom was from a town so small they didn't even have a bar let alone a government office like a post office. Her grandmother lived in a one room house with no electricity and she had to gather well water. She found a way to get an ID and vote.

My father lived in a town so small they nicknamed their football field the Granite Bowl because is had no soil to plant grass. He found a way to get his driver's license.

My cousin raised thee kids that all had that rattly bus ride for 45 minutes to school each day because they lived on a remote farm. All have driver's licenses and graduated college, vote in elections, including one their Dad ran for mayor. I think he lost to the town drunk because people actually saw him more than once a month at the Costco.

For this reason all of your arguments fall on deaf ears.

That's great for all those people. Somehow they don't represent the experience of everyone. You say it's less than 1 percent. My guess is that it's higher than that.