• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

58 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's pretty easy to get an ID in Orange County. It's still a pain in the ass, though. The DMV never has any appointments available and it often ends up being a half day adventure.

Did you know that every state (and certain counties) issues IDs differently? The process is relatively simple for us white collar folks in the suburbs, but imagine having an hourly job where you can't get time off to visit the government office during the week, and the office is closed on weekends.

If an ID is required for one of our most fundamental rights, voting, then adequate IDs should be provided for free and without hoops to go through. Imagine needing an ID to exercise your freedom of speech.

Require ID to purchase weed and they'll start getting their IDs. Many people just don't give a shit about voting and won't bother to get one for that purpose. 

Edited by Jason

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

Are you signing in under the other name to tell everyone how smart you are anytime soon? 

Actually I’m smoking a cigarette and I’m not to concerned if I misuse your. I make more money than most libs in here and I’m good at counting it. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Not everyone lives in California. Not everyone can afford to take an f'ing sick day, nor should they have to in order to exercise their right to vote.

If you can’t take off one day out of the year then you failed at life. Period. 

Edit: Also I don’t want fools like that voting anyway. 

Edited by Lhalo

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Actually my typing is not bad considering I’m using my left thumb and my eyes are full of smoke. Think I’m on my 10th straight Marlboro. About to down this beer and go fuck a hot Mexican lady. 

Did you light the new cigarettes with the prior cigarette? 

Actually my typing is not bad considering I’m using my left thumb and my eyes are full of smoke. Think I’m on my 10th straight Marlboro. About to down this beer and go fuck a hot Mexican lady. 

I bum cigarettes on the golf course and some of these fags smoke Parliament and shit and usually buy them a beer for the cig. You have Marlboro red I will buy you a shot. 

That’s another thing about libs is their exaggeration of their own intelligence. Mock a man for a typo or grammatical error yet half of them aren’t sure which bathroom to use. 

Quit fucking crying. I actually made more fun of myself.  That is the problem with the Trumpers is he taught them the quickest path to a whine. 

Just now, St1ck said:

Speaking of which how did you become an Angels fan? 

I was stationed out in California during the late 90s. Angels tickets were cheaper than dodgers and I was poor. Those angels teams were fun to watch because they could hit some homers and had a lot of gritty players.