• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

11 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

I'll get the vaccine once there's a weekly booster (paid, of course) and I can get all of my belongings branded with the logo of the pharma company that issued it. A personal letter from Biden calling me a dumb redneck and a $5 Burger King coupon would be a nice added touch too. 

After the date, I'ma do the wild thing. You wan't lobster? I'm thinking Burger King. 

14 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

I'll get the vaccine once there's a weekly booster (paid, of course) and I can get all of my belongings branded with the logo of the pharma company that issued it. A personal letter from Biden calling me a dumb redneck and a $5 Burger King coupon would be a nice added touch too. 

Best I can do is $5 Target gift card.

26 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Yep

attachment-limp_bizkit_fred_durst_2021.j

Considering he's now 50 years old I think he gets a pass.  It would be worse if he still dressed or tried to look like he did in the late 90's/early 2000's.  The fact that no one found him hanging by his neck in a closet is probably a miracle considering he became a running joke for years.

29 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

lulz

At least 63 people on Martha's Vineyard have tested positive for Covid-19 since Barack Obama's maskless 60th birthday bash - the most cases on the island since April

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9891873/63-people-Marthas-Vineyard-tested-positive-Covid-Obamas-60th-birthday-bash.html

Wait, the NY Times lady said they didn't have to be concerned since they were sophisticated 

28 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

lulz

At least 63 people on Martha's Vineyard have tested positive for Covid-19 since Barack Obama's maskless 60th birthday bash - the most cases on the island since April

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9891873/63-people-Marthas-Vineyard-tested-positive-Covid-Obamas-60th-birthday-bash.html

Somewhere soon in there, if I bothered to read it, it will say they have not been traced back to his party. Dailymail is pretty much: Man tries to slip it to wife in rear again and is told no, 60000 cases of covid since. 

3 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Somewhere soon in there, if I bothered to read it, it will say they have not been traced back to his party. Dailymail is pretty much: Man tries to slip it to wife in rear again and is told no, 60000 cases of covid since. 

The entire article is basically they have no known ties to the party, it's too soon to know, and they were already experiencing in increase in cases prior. 

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

The entire article is basically they have no known ties to the party, it's too soon to know, and they were already experiencing in increase in cases prior. 

"Writers who embellish the facts without the proper research puts out false information and it's almost impossible to take back once it goes into social media"

So this is true then.