• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

The vaccine skepticism has little to do with Trump. The only thing I can think of is people read too much nonsense on their social media 

Yet the people who haven't gotten the vaccine are overwhelmingly Trump voters. Why do you think that is?

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Jason said:

The vaccine skepticism has little to do with Trump. The only thing I can think of is people read too much nonsense on their social media 

Very true, it is not Trump but where people go for their info, whatever sites people frequent gave us Trump. There are just too many wild ideas out there to profit off of with none of them caring one puckered up gnats ass about your welfare. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

One of my coworkers is over weight, has asthma and some neurological issues. They refuse to get the vaccine. Her sister got the vaccine and a week later got sick with some issue with her bowels. She blames the vaccine for whatever happened to her sisters intestines 

Hay dios mío.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yet the people who haven't gotten the vaccine are overwhelmingly Trump voters. Why do you think that is?

I know a lot of people that won’t get the vaccine. Most are black and Hispanic and liberals. I know some Trumpers that won’t get either. From my experience party politics doesn’t seem to play a large role. Maybe it’s different elsewhere but what has Trump said or done to discourage his followers from getting the shot? When it was being developed he was singing its praises 

14 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Very true, it is not Trump but where people go for their info, whatever sites people frequent gave us Trump. There are just too many wild ideas out there to profit off of with none of them caring one puckered up gnats ass about your welfare. 

Yes, social media is not a good thing. There are also people that don’t trust the pharmaceutical industry. The left has been demonizing big pharma for a while so that may be a factor too. Whatever the reasons people are just stubborn 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yes, social media is not a good thing. There are also people that don’t trust the pharmaceutical industry. The left has been demonizing big pharma for a while so that may be a factor too. Whatever the reasons people are just stubborn 

I have never seen them as a beacon of hope either. 

31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If Trump came out, announced that he got the vaccine and took credit for the creation of the vaccines (Operation Warp Speed), maybe the antivax crowd would be swayed to do the right thing.

You know the same could be said of the pro lifers in the dem party. The pro abortion movement has claimed more lives than Spanish flu, covid and aids combined. When libs say do the right thing they always mean what feels right in that particular moment. Also their particular feelings in that moment are also isolated to one particular issue. Abortion has ruined more black lives and families than the police or even the kkk. Imagine the black voice in America if they made up 35-40% of the population. They wouldn’t need kapernuts or voting scams to make their voice heard. 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You know the same could be said of the pro lifers in the dem party. The pro abortion movement has claimed more lives than Spanish flu, covid and aids combined. When libs say do the right thing they always mean what feels right in that particular moment. Also their particular feelings in that moment are also isolated to one particular issue. Abortion has ruined more black lives and families than the police or even the kkk. Imagine the black voice in America if they made up 35-40% of the population. They wouldn’t need kapernuts or voting scams to make their voice heard. 

No gays, you covered everything else, where were the gays. 

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

Or maybe we haven’t seen the long term results of the vaccine that isn’t a really vaccine? There’s also the fact that the odds of me having any kind other reaction then a harsher version of a cold from COVID is very, very slim. 

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Or maybe we haven’t seen the long term results of the vaccine that isn’t a really vaccine? There’s also the fact that the odds of me having any kind other reaction then a harsher version of a cold from COVID is very, very slim. 

Not everyone is Super Larry

The Super Dave: gifs

21 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I swear, you and Scotty bring up race more than any of the libs on AW.

Had to take my dad to the hospital today for some scheduled surgery.  We went in last week, and had to cancel the surgery due to a medicine issue.  Anyways, compared to last week, it was a very disturbing scene.  

First, last week.  Only temp checks.  This week, patients and visitors had to show vaccine proof or proof of negative test.  Had to show at initial check in, at the ward you went to, and they took copies of the card.  If you had neither, you were not allowed on premise.  When I was checking my dad in, there was a Russian chick and her mom checking in.  Both were unvaccinated.  Mom had a negative test, daughter did not have a vaccine or test.  Mom couldn't understand English.  Daughter said I need to translate.  Hospital said tough shit, you have to wait outside.  We'll have your mother call if there is any questions.

Then a black chick with her family entourage go to the check in.  Chick was in huge breathing distress, like bright I have the Rona and going to infect you all distress.  They booted them out fast.  Told them to go to the ER, which is on the other side of the building, with no access through the building.  Fuck, chick probably gave everyone in that lobby the Rona, dammit.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Me too and I can’t get over losing mine. I feel like a pussy and can’t even think of getting another one 

We're on our third Golden Retreiver.

You've seen pics of the guy we have now. He's an "English Cream Golden Retriever." That's why he's white in the photos.

Previous Goldens were both the standard Goldens.

The last two we had each lived about 12 years, this guy is 8 so that's 32 years.

I know how brutal it is when they go.

1 minute ago, Jay said:

We're on our third Golden Retreiver.

You've seen pics of the guy we have now. He's an "English Cream Golden Retriever." That's why he's white in the photos.

Previous Goldens were both the standard Goldens.

The last two we had each lived about 12 years, this guy is 8 so that's 32 years.

I know how brutal it is when they go.

My parents had a reddish colored golden and she died of cancer. They also bought a goldendoodle, before they were popular, and that is a great dog 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

My parents had a reddish colored golden and she died of cancer. They also bought a goldendoodle, before they were popular, and that is a great dog 

Our family has been a toy poodle family since I was a kid.  But after our last one, they just don't want to go through it anymore.  Funny story about our last one.  First, she was the best dog ever.  Lived to 17.  But the last few years she was totally blind.  Luckily, no other real medical problems.  We bought her from a Pennysaver ad, and had to meet the person in Oxnard in a parking lot, and he only brought her.  It went down like some drug deal.  

Anyways, the doodles are great.  I was in victorville eating lunch on my way back from a bender in Vegas.  This couple walked in with the cutest doodle.  Never seen a small doodle, since the golden/labradoodles are usually pretty large.  They said it was an Australian labradoodle that was part cocker spaniel/labrador/poodle.  

29 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Our family has been a toy poodle family since I was a kid.  But after our last one, they just don't want to go through it anymore.  Funny story about our last one.  First, she was the best dog ever.  Lived to 17.  But the last few years she was totally blind.  Luckily, no other real medical problems.  We bought her from a Pennysaver ad, and had to meet the person in Oxnard in a parking lot, and he only brought her.  It went down like some drug deal.  

Anyways, the doodles are great.  I was in victorville eating lunch on my way back from a bender in Vegas.  This couple walked in with the cutest doodle.  Never seen a small doodle, since the golden/labradoodles are usually pretty large.  They said it was an Australian labradoodle that was part cocker spaniel/labrador/poodle.  

My parents’ doodle is pretty large and is about 75 lbs. 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

As the resident redneck in aw, I can explain. The pandemic was used as a political weapon by both sides and resulted in a Biden win. From Fauci to Kamala covid guidance followed the political need of the moment for dems. Remember when Kamala was bashing the vaccine. The vaccine was ready in October but continently was released til After the election.

Also why the hell would anyone take medical advice from a group of people who support a gender less society? You will likely breast feed your child and have the mother teach the kid how to fight. As a Christian you know better yet you choose to rebel against Biblical teachings. God Made my wife a compassionate woman built for caring for her son. He made me out of stone to be an immovable object in the storms and to lay the foundation for future generations. Those roles aren’t interchangeable.  

if you want average joe to join the team you have to admit there are some basic truths in life. Woman aren’t born with dicks. Gay sex isn’t normal. Abortion takes a human life. Stop calling Joe crazy when your people are either insanely ignorant or just dishonest