• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

24 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

As the resident redneck in aw, I can explain. The pandemic was used as a political weapon by both sides and resulted in a Biden win. From Fauci to Kamala covid guidance followed the political need of the moment for dems. Remember when Kamala was bashing the vaccine. The vaccine was ready in October but continently was released til After the election.

Also why the hell would anyone take medical advice from a group of people who support a gender less society? You will likely breast feed your child and have the mother teach the kid how to fight. As a Christian you know better yet you choose to rebel against Biblical teachings. God Made my wife a compassionate woman built for caring for her son. He made me out of stone to be an immovable object in the storms and to lay the foundation for future generations. Those roles aren’t interchangeable.  

if you want average joe to join the team you have to admit there are some basic truths in life. Woman aren’t born with dicks. Gay sex isn’t normal. Abortion takes a human life. Stop calling Joe crazy when your people are either insanely ignorant or just dishonest 

As an Alpha Male I have to tell you, you are as bonkers as shit whoever you are. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

If you fuckers want Joe vaccinated shit can fauci the cdc and nih. Hitr some independent doctors to shape policy moving forward. The bridge is probably burnt and it isn’t going to be repaired by rubbing fauci on tv every weekend. Weather fauci was right or wrong is irrelevant at this point. We need results and his leadership isn’t going to mend the bridge 

7 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I do agree with the runt of the litter, this virus has been a political weapon. 

Now can I convince you woman sit to piss and boys shouldn’t fuck each other?  Not saying we should incarcerate them but let’s stop pretending it’s a healthy lifestyle choice. Get the basics down and people are likely to be more open on vaccinations. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

I love that we have dude named Larry here.

It’s funny because Larry is my middle name. My close friends actually call me by my first name. Without going into too much detail I was named after someone in the Jesse James gang. My family had close ties to them and my name has been passed down generations to me. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It’s funny because Larry is my middle name. My close friends actually call me by my first name. Without going into too much detail I was named after someone in the Jesse James gang. My family had close ties to them and my name has been passed down generations to me. 

Casey Affleck did a bang up job of portraying your namesake, Robert.

3 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Have I told y'all that one of my favorite films is "The Assassination of Jesse James by a Distant Relative of Some Guy With Larry for a Middle Name"?

As much as you want it to be him, it wasn’t. Dude died the same way as RF. Took a few more bullets though. Back then people wore masks to rob banks not make a deposit.

Edited by Lhalo

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

As much as you want it to be him, it wasn’t. Dude died the same way as RF. Took a few more bullets though. Back then people wore masks to rob banks not make a deposit.

Crazy how the libs managed to convert the biblical rainbow and masks into international signs for queers 

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

How do you know this?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/567549-poll-nearly-third-of-trump-voters-dont-plan-to-get-vaccinated

Americans who voted for former President Trump last year are 10 times more likely than those who cast their ballot for President Biden to say they don't ever plan to get vaccinated against COVID-19, according to a new Fox News poll out Thursday.

Thirty-two percent of Trump voters say they have no plans to receive one of the three coronavirus vaccines available in the U.S., compared to only 3 percent of Biden voters, the poll found. 

Eighty-six percent of Biden voters say they've already been vaccinated, while 54 percent of Trump voters said the same.

1 hour ago, cals said:

I am related to an outlaw named Big Nose George.

His fate was rather gruesome, being dragged out of his cell and lynched. Afterwards his skull cap was removed and used as an ashtray while his skin was tanned and made into shoes worn by the first governor of Wyoming.

Famed Western artist Charlie Russell depicted Big Nose in his gang in a couple of paintings. 

Big-Nose-George-and-the-Road-Agents.jpg