• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Shit's weird. The elevator now is the weirdest place to be. When the door opens there is always concern from people on whether to enter or not.

I just say it's fine even though I haven't been vaccinated or have had it.....the science says I likely won't so I don't bother.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

I get tested once a week. I know I'm not infected and I also know my garage is for working on my car not some deluded rock star dream. 

You don't work on your car, you pay someone else to.  Cue the photo of it on the flatbed being towed to someone's real garage. 

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

I could swear I just saw someone who's trying to keep an old British roadster running call someone else deluded. I must be delirious 

Listen you little shit, the Stingray is a classic. You gotta drive that around and get ogled by fat California women like Alex Curry.

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I could swear I just saw someone who's trying to keep an old British roadster running call someone else deluded. I must be delirious 

Says the guy who lives in the Arabian peninsula.

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Listen you little shit, the Stingray is a classic. You gotta drive that around and get ogled by fat California women like Alex Curry.

A Stingray is a Corvette built in Michigan. And yes, octogenarian women fawn over men with chest hair thrusting through open shirts, medallions on gold chains around their neck, bell bottom pants with white belts to go with their shoes. 

I own a Spitfire. It goes pretty much unnoticed, especially by guys with big trucks when backing into a parking space. 

57 minutes ago, Blarg said:

A Stingray is a Corvette built in Michigan. And yes, octogenarian women fawn over men with chest hair thrusting through open shirts, medallions on gold chains around their neck, bell bottom pants with white belts to go with their shoes. 

I own a Spitfire. It goes pretty much unnoticed, especially by guys with big trucks when backing into a parking space. 

Stingray, Spitfire, same thing.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Hopefully in a few months the dwarf will no longer have a microphone to speak into as his position is no longer needed. 

Hopefully he'll be in fucking prison for enabling the Wuhan lab to create this bullshit.

11 minutes ago, Toby Flenderson said:

Any blood clots? That seems to be a Covid thing too

Yeah, people definitely have post COVID stuff going on. We've seen patients get blood clots and ultimately need amputations after COVID, but what I'm talking about is that we are now seeing the predicted consequences of people neglecting care. It's pretty awful.

4 minutes ago, lolok said:

Yeah, people definitely have post COVID stuff going on. We've seen patients get blood clots and ultimately need amputations after COVID, but what I'm talking about is that we are mow seeing the predicted consequences of people neglecting care. It's pretty awful.

I’ve heard stuff about undiagnosed cancers and stuff like that and that sucks. Thankfully I had zero health issues this past year

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Same for Texas a couple weeks back. Mask mandates were still in order.

Think a lot of it depends on who wants to enforce it within their business.  Yes Texas is fully opened up but businesses still may require it.  They made me put on a mask that morning you left the hotel, I just got the wrong security guy I walked by. Tom Thumb here still requires all masked.  I guess shop somewhere else it kills you. 7/11 still has signs on door "must wear face covering," half are and half are not, they have said nothing to the not people, guess it is up to them. Kids were younger after at the pool we ran in and got Slurpee's and they did not wear their shoes.  Manager made them get shoes on.  I did not say no and yell FREEDOM!!!!

If unsure who requires a mask even when a state declares it is fully open, call ahead and ask, save yourself some time.