• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

23 minutes ago, Toby Flenderson said:

I know they’re still studying it but so far they are seeing that vaccinated people who are asymptomatic are less likely to spread it. Bottom line is we will all be better off with more people vaccinated 

You just got invited to the sword fight. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

25 minutes ago, cals said:

An important point is that they only know that these guys are infected because they get regularly tested.  For the rest of us who don’t, if we got infected and were asymptomatic we wouldn’t know and would just be going about our regular lives.  

And though we would be less likely to transmit it and our vaccinated friends would be less likely to catch it, we would still be somewhat of a threat to unvaccinated folks. Which probably makes the world going forward more dangerous to unvaccinated people than it was when everyone was taking precautions.  

It also explains why in highly vaccinated countries they’re having outbreaks as the virus infects the last possible vectors before (hopefully) dying out.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/05/11/covid-surges-in-4-of-5-worlds-most-vaccinated-countries-heres-why-the-us-should-worry/?sh=1e3bff6fd677

More cheap, Chinese made shit and international travel is still not a good idea 

Edited by Toby Flenderson

I think pretty much everyone who wants the vaccine has received it. There is zero reason to wear masks or "social distance." It's time for full capacity sporting events and concerts. Florida and Texas seem to be doing just fine. Wipe the sand out of your vaginas and get back to real life.

1 minute ago, cals said:

I suspect there is a pretty good chance Larry gets Covid in the next 6 months.  Fingers crossed it’s not serious.  And I doubt he’d admit to us if he does get it.

Let me worry about it.

On a lighter note, have you had any type of court proceedings involving something like this?

39 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I think pretty much everyone who wants the vaccine has received it. There is zero reason to wear masks or "social distance." It's time for full capacity sporting events and concerts. Florida and Texas seem to be doing just fine. Wipe the sand out of your vaginas and get back to real life.

You think we are ready for sweaty mosh pits?

52 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Wipe the sand out of your vaginas and get back to real life.

Just a wild guess, but I bet you still wear your high school letterman's jacket, right?

1 hour ago, cals said:

I’d be willing to bet that the Yankees and Maher got the J&J.

Yep, didn't put a link but read they all Skanks had the J&J. Some people need to read up on what 70% or 90% effective means, it is not up to me to lecture people who just want to hear it doesn't work. 

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Hey libs why hasn't California lifted its mask mandate now that the CDC says it isn't necessary for people who have received the vaccine? Doesn't Newsom believe in ScIenCe?

How many people in California have been vaccinated?

I am willing to compromise with mask. Maybe we can wear mask and bring back sundown laws. Obviously, individual liberties need to be compromised to comfort others.  The data suggest crime would decrease and whites would be much more comfortable going out at night. 

13 hours ago, cals said:

An important point is that they only know that these guys are infected because they get regularly tested.  For the rest of us who don’t, if we got infected and were asymptomatic we wouldn’t know and would just be going about our regular lives.  

I get tested once a week. I know I'm not infected and I also know my garage is for working on my car not some deluded rock star dream.